Dungeon Punks Nears Greenlight Success
Two months after its announcement, Hyper Awesome Entertainment’s new brawler MMORPG, Dungeon Punks, nears its goal of being greenlit on Steam!
Set for release in summer 2016 on Xbox One, PS4, and PC, Dungeon Punks hopes to finish its campaign in time for launch. Featuring solo and up to 3 player co-op gameplay, Dungeon Punks represents over a decade of game development engineering and understanding from previous games made by this indie company. Dungeon Punks features recruiting of six mutant combatants, taming and riding giant monsters, and set out to uncover the dark secrets in a world of fantasy, magic, and horrible corporate greed.
With twelve hours of story quests in adventure mode ready to hone your skills for battle in 11 battle arenas, players can look forward to a wild world all within the unique art style unique to Hyper Awesome Entertainment.
Learn more about Dungeon Punks on their Steam Greenlight page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- La Tale: Now available on Steam
- OGPlanet is proud to announce that the cute, anime-style MMORPG La Tale has just been released on Steam.
- Riot Games Acquired Fully by Tencent
- In a company blog post this week, Riot Games revealed that its shares had been fully acquired by its majority investor, Tencent Games.
- SMITE Terra Goddess in Review
- Mythology is weird, folks. But entertaining! It’s like Jerry Springer for Gods.