Dungeon Punks Nears Greenlight Success
Two months after its announcement, Hyper Awesome Entertainment’s new brawler MMORPG, Dungeon Punks, nears its goal of being greenlit on Steam!
Set for release in summer 2016 on Xbox One, PS4, and PC, Dungeon Punks hopes to finish its campaign in time for launch. Featuring solo and up to 3 player co-op gameplay, Dungeon Punks represents over a decade of game development engineering and understanding from previous games made by this indie company. Dungeon Punks features recruiting of six mutant combatants, taming and riding giant monsters, and set out to uncover the dark secrets in a world of fantasy, magic, and horrible corporate greed.
With twelve hours of story quests in adventure mode ready to hone your skills for battle in 11 battle arenas, players can look forward to a wild world all within the unique art style unique to Hyper Awesome Entertainment.
Learn more about Dungeon Punks on their Steam Greenlight page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ryzom Reveals 'Jena Year 2603' Update
- Their latest update, Jena 2603 was revealed, and with it comes a vast celebration.
- Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second Unveils New Playable Race
- WarpPortal is proud to announce their forthcoming update to Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second, titled NOEL.
- Riot Hosts Yasuo AMA on Reddit
- In preparation for Yasuo's arrival in League of Legends, some of the Rioters behind him are hosting a reddit AMA today, starting at 11am ...