Dungeon Punks Nears Greenlight Success
Two months after its announcement, Hyper Awesome Entertainment’s new brawler MMORPG, Dungeon Punks, nears its goal of being greenlit on Steam!
Set for release in summer 2016 on Xbox One, PS4, and PC, Dungeon Punks hopes to finish its campaign in time for launch. Featuring solo and up to 3 player co-op gameplay, Dungeon Punks represents over a decade of game development engineering and understanding from previous games made by this indie company. Dungeon Punks features recruiting of six mutant combatants, taming and riding giant monsters, and set out to uncover the dark secrets in a world of fantasy, magic, and horrible corporate greed.
With twelve hours of story quests in adventure mode ready to hone your skills for battle in 11 battle arenas, players can look forward to a wild world all within the unique art style unique to Hyper Awesome Entertainment.
Learn more about Dungeon Punks on their Steam Greenlight page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Cycle Announces Long Testing Weekend and New Features
- The Cycle continues to impress with their test weekends, and thanks to this success, they will be opening the servers every weekend!
- ARK: Survival Evolved News - TEK Tier Arrives on Consoles
- Studio Wildcard has announced today that it has launched the TEK Tier content update for ARK: Survival Evolved on console.
- Open Beta Begins For Godsrule
- Cross-platform strategy begins its march into open beta with Godsrule from SEGA.