Ring of Elysium Releases Optimization and Weapon Improvements
The latest patch for Ring of Elysium is now live, and with it come a host of performance upgrades to the Battle Royale title. Upgrades and changes to weapons can also be expected in this patch. Now that their latest security measures have seen success, the team could turn to performance issues and bug fixes. Quality-of-life updates also hit in this patch, such as scope functionality, audio on third-party gunshots, and improvements to the rendering of building textures/helicopter evacuation points.
In addition to bug fixes, the developers have implemented optimization improvements to the game’s memory usage, snowboards, and BMX bikes. Along with optimization, improvements to weapon firing animations have also been implemented to bring a more realistic and impactful visual for players. This patch also bids farewell to Valentine’s Day items, from the Sweetheart Sports Car to the Fruit Pies and Macarons.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad Online Celebrates 15 Years
- Joymax is celebrating a special milestone with players of Silkroad Online - the game's 15th anniversary.
- World of Warships Celebrates its 2nd Birthday
- Happy Birthday, World of Warships! They're celebrating their second anniversary and they've gone from strength to strength.
- Red Stone Online Launches Major Update
- L&K Co. launched a major update for Red Stone Online on November 12th, 2018 that added more story quests, as well as a new character.