Hero Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Hero Online Page.
Hero Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by Netgame. It’s without a doubt one of Netgame’s most popular titles and is set in ancient China. The game has five distinctly different classes and two factions to choose from. The game’s high level cap of 200+ and in intense faction wars ensures that players have a lot of content to explore. Graphically speaking, Hero Online is a bit aged. The graphics are on par with titles like Last Chaos and Martial Heroes. If you already have an account on Cloud Nine or Operation 7, you can use it to log into Hero Online as all three games are published by Netgame. In the video above I created a dual-wielding ‘Majestic Muse’ character and killed a few Wolf Pups outisde of town while exploring the game’s features. To learn more about Hero Online check out the official MMOHuts Hero Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi Duel Summer Event Begins
- Mabinogi Duel, Nexon's strategic mobile trading card game, has begun a special summer event to celebrate the season.
- RIFT Is Celebrating Its 8th Anniversary With Update 4.8
- RIFT is proud to announce that with update 4.8, they have reached their 8th anniversary - with it comes two new major content initiatives.
- Re-Legion: Starcraft Meets Ghost in the Shell - PAX South 2018
- Experience the rise and fall of the prophet in a dystopian world infected with apathy.