Astro Lords: Oort Cloud – Now officially launched
The BISBOG Group, an international publisher of online and mobile games, today announced Astro Lords: Oort Cloud has officially launched in English language territories, as of 10AM PDT / 1PM EDT July 1, 2014. Following a successful three-week beta test, the free-to-play science fiction, massively multiplayer online game is now available to all players in North America and Europe.
During beta testing, over 2,800 players registered and logged more than 45,000 hours of Astro Lords browser gameplay. Players mined over 17.5 million crystals, earned over 10.7 million credits and racked up over 19,000 victories in the combat arena.
All beta testing activity has been wiped from the game, ensuring a fresh start for all players. Everyone will start on an equal footing at the Tutorial stage, meaning all early players in the game will have the advantage over latecomers, with more time to develop their asteroids, sciences and skills.
In Astro Lords, players build their own asteroid bases, send spies out to enemy territory, and shoot at other spaceships in drag-and-click arcade style PvP combat. Moving bases on a 3D spherical map makes Astro Lords unique, bringing an entirely new dimension to multiplayer challenges. Astro Lords also seamlessly combines three different gameplay genres – construction management, arcade-style shooting, and strategic raid warfare – into one cohesive experience.
For more info, visit https://astrolords.bisbog.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft Book Series Coming Soon By Dark Horse Comics
- World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 1 is a journey through an age of myth and legend, a time long before the Horde and the Alliance came to be...
- MMO Holiday Events Guide 2014
- It's time for candles, snow, sleigh bells, mistletoe, reindeer, and all the other holiday trappings that make Winter so festive in the We...
- 2014 MMO Predictions – The Death and Rebirth of an Industry
- A pattern is developing. This pattern is not independent to our industry. It’s the Internet and it’s growing. Hiding information is becomi...