Astro Lords: Oort Cloud – Now officially launched
The BISBOG Group, an international publisher of online and mobile games, today announced Astro Lords: Oort Cloud has officially launched in English language territories, as of 10AM PDT / 1PM EDT July 1, 2014. Following a successful three-week beta test, the free-to-play science fiction, massively multiplayer online game is now available to all players in North America and Europe.
During beta testing, over 2,800 players registered and logged more than 45,000 hours of Astro Lords browser gameplay. Players mined over 17.5 million crystals, earned over 10.7 million credits and racked up over 19,000 victories in the combat arena.
All beta testing activity has been wiped from the game, ensuring a fresh start for all players. Everyone will start on an equal footing at the Tutorial stage, meaning all early players in the game will have the advantage over latecomers, with more time to develop their asteroids, sciences and skills.
In Astro Lords, players build their own asteroid bases, send spies out to enemy territory, and shoot at other spaceships in drag-and-click arcade style PvP combat. Moving bases on a 3D spherical map makes Astro Lords unique, bringing an entirely new dimension to multiplayer challenges. Astro Lords also seamlessly combines three different gameplay genres – construction management, arcade-style shooting, and strategic raid warfare – into one cohesive experience.
For more info, visit https://astrolords.bisbog.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- New customization options for Tanki Online
- The correct choice of weapon is only the tip of the iceberg in Tanki Online, choosing the hull can make the difference between victory and cer...
- Wizard101 Teases Upcoming World - Polaris
- KingsIsle today allowed the final poster to be peeled off a teaser site for Wizard101, revealing the words, "Welcome to Polaris."
- Hyper Universe Early Access Now Available on Steam
- The side-scrolling MOBA, Hyper Universe is officially in Early Access! It will be free to play when it goes live, but Early Access is now.