E3 2015 Day 1 Recap – Crossout, King of Wushu, Master of Orion, and More!
E3 is here again, and just when we think all its surprises are out in the open, the show continues to shower us with the blessings of greater gaming news across every platform and genre. There is simply too much good stuff for any one man to cover in this year’s convention. Even with our three man team and niche co-op and MMO focus, we’re feeling stretched thin. Thankfully we saw no technically or appointment issues this year, ensuring every minute of our Day 1 time at the convention was 100% focused on gathering as much news and hands-on time as possible with some of our most hyped games for the show! I run a tight ship, and with no lunch breaks allowed, our team managed six key meetings in our short five hour span at the convention, while booking countless more last minute goodies we look forward to sharing in our upcoming recaps.
So without further intro, let’s get into the sights and sounds of Tuesday at E3!
Table of Contents
A. King of Wushu
B. Age of Wushu Dynasty
Articles You May Enjoy
- Siegelord Version 2.0 Includes New Features
- After its launch in Dec. 2014, Siegelord quickly became popular among SLG game players and even got nominated for the "2015 most anticipa...
- Age of Wulin: Expansion delayed until early December
- Initially announced for the 25th of November, Age of Wulin’s new expansion will be delayed by a week to allow the servers’ migration to Fr...
- Shining Empire on the verge of cancellation
- Shining Empire is on the brink of cancellation, citing poor results on Kickstarter with less than 2 weeks to go.