Master of Orion
Master of Orion is a remake of the original 4X Strategy Game developed by Wargaming. Master of Orion stays true to its renowned 4X gameplay with improved visuals, several alien races, improved UI, impressive music and so much more.
Enhanced visuals: Built from the ground up, enjoy a classic game in a brand new way.
Refined experience: Enjoy new user tutorials in order introduce new players to the world of Orion or refresh the minds of old players.
Classic gameplay: Enjoy the 4X gameplay that Masters of Orion is known for and in its entirety.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 25, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Wargaming
- Publisher: Wargaming
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- PC Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
- CPU: Core i5/i7 or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 1024 MB DX9 Compliant with PS 3.0 support
- HDD: 15 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Awakening Closed Beta Impressions
- The main draw of Path of Exile has always been its expansive character building system, offering an ever growing list of passives and...
- Skyforge Cybernetic Alliance Announced
- Developer Allods Team and global publisher My.com, proudly announce Cybernetic Alliance, Skyforge’s newest update.
- Linux MMORPGs
- Even though free to play MMORPGs and MMO Games are growing in popularity, there are still very few MMORPGs that are compatible with Linux.