Warface’s Chernobyl-themed Update Available for Xbox One and PS4
The ghost town of Pripyat is coming to Warface on Xbox One. It holds plot twists, incredible danger, and unseen enemies. It introduces new mechanics, such as energy shields that are used by individual enemies, and defensive installations. Blackwood’s robotics department has a frightening new creation, known as SED. These are sinister humanlike androids that pose a threat to any squad entering this area. This all comes with a new, narrative-driven update themed around Russia’s Chernobyl, and is available on Xbox One and Playstation 4. Players can look forward to new enemies, rewards and achievements, as well as a new weapon series called “Nuclear”.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Band of Brothers Actors Reunion sponsored by Wargaming
- Wargaming announces its sponsorship of the Band of Brothers Actors Reunion in Normandy.
- Warhammer 40k: Speical Alienware and Razer Promos
- This past month, Team Critical Hit has updated us with some of the things they've have been working on. First and most importantly, they ...
- En Masse Entertainment Outlines Development Roadmap for TERA
- En Masse Entertainment has today published a development roadmap outlining future updates planned for their flagship action MMORPG, TERA.