Warface’s Chernobyl-themed Update Available for Xbox One and PS4
The ghost town of Pripyat is coming to Warface on Xbox One. It holds plot twists, incredible danger, and unseen enemies. It introduces new mechanics, such as energy shields that are used by individual enemies, and defensive installations. Blackwood’s robotics department has a frightening new creation, known as SED. These are sinister humanlike androids that pose a threat to any squad entering this area. This all comes with a new, narrative-driven update themed around Russia’s Chernobyl, and is available on Xbox One and Playstation 4. Players can look forward to new enemies, rewards and achievements, as well as a new weapon series called “Nuclear”.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riot Zone begins open beta
- The tactical MMO RiotZone has opened its beta doors to the public today.
- Space Engineers Sells 250,000 Copies
- Space Engineers announces its quarter of a millionth sale milestone as it forges ahead in alpha testing.
- The Repopulation Patch 15.8.1 Live Today
- Today, Patch 15.8.1 deploys in The Repopulation.