Warface’s Chernobyl-themed Update Available for Xbox One and PS4
The ghost town of Pripyat is coming to Warface on Xbox One. It holds plot twists, incredible danger, and unseen enemies. It introduces new mechanics, such as energy shields that are used by individual enemies, and defensive installations. Blackwood’s robotics department has a frightening new creation, known as SED. These are sinister humanlike androids that pose a threat to any squad entering this area. This all comes with a new, narrative-driven update themed around Russia’s Chernobyl, and is available on Xbox One and Playstation 4. Players can look forward to new enemies, rewards and achievements, as well as a new weapon series called “Nuclear”.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: Delve Releases for PC and Xbox One
- Path of Exile: Delve launches today at 1 pm PST for PC, and will launch on Xbox One next week.
- Elsword Masters of the Arena Reveals Massive Season 3 Overhaul
- KOG has revealed the details for its massive PvP update in Elsword, called "Masters of the Arena."
- Neverwinter Infographic Highlights Shadowmantle Success
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios have released a new infographic, detailing the success of Neverwinter after its last major upd...