A.V.A. Launches New Maps and More
Aeria Games has announced the launch of several new content updates and languages for its FPS, Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.).
The expanding community of A.V.A. has resulted in the launch of three new languages – German, French, and Spanish. Language can be chosen before launching the game, but does not affect other player settings and will place all players on the same server.
Five new maps also have arrived with the content updates. Two highlighted maps include the E-Space escape map, where players battle against NRF marines, and the Radar Demolition map. Also new is Marek, a new character, the new AK200 rifle, and new capsule guns and other gear in the item mall.
A.V. A. New E-Space Escape Map
A.V.A. New Demolition Map (Radar)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swordsman Lone Wanderer Expansion Now Live
- The Swordsman Lone Wanderer expansion is live today introducing the Falconer class.
- Total War: Warhammer Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One
- The Chaos Warriors Race Pack will now also be offered free to players who purchase Total War: WARHAMMER in the first week of sale.
- SMITE Patch Preview: Odin, Arachne, Ao Kuang, The King
- The SMITE team is preparing for another patch to hit soon, and this week they've been previewing a few major changes to the gods Odin, Ar...