A.V.A. Launches New Maps and More
Aeria Games has announced the launch of several new content updates and languages for its FPS, Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.).
The expanding community of A.V.A. has resulted in the launch of three new languages – German, French, and Spanish. Language can be chosen before launching the game, but does not affect other player settings and will place all players on the same server.
Five new maps also have arrived with the content updates. Two highlighted maps include the E-Space escape map, where players battle against NRF marines, and the Radar Demolition map. Also new is Marek, a new character, the new AK200 rifle, and new capsule guns and other gear in the item mall.
A.V. A. New E-Space Escape Map
A.V.A. New Demolition Map (Radar)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath Launching on August 24th on Xbox One
- In a rather quick turnaround, the latest expansion to Path of Exile, "The Fall of Oriath" is coming to the Xbox One console on Augus...
- Square Enix and Bigpoint announce Gameglobe
- Square Enix and Bigpoint have partnered together to offer Gameglobe, an online game platform.
- This Means WAR! Debuts Real-Time Strategy on Android
- Kabam’s This Means WAR! brings enormous innovation to modern combat gameplay with today’s Android launch.