Warframe Fortuna: The Profit-Taker Arriving on Console Soon
Warframe Fortuna‘s “The Profit Taker” update is coming to both Playstation 4 and Xbox One tomorrow (January 29th, 2019). With it comes gigantic robotic spiders, new lore, and exciting cooperative action. Nef Anyo’s greedy ways and grip on the Orb Vallis need to be loosened, and the way to do that is by defeating one of Fortuna’s biggest enemies. This is the giant mechanical spider-boss, the Profit-Taker. This update will also lead to adding tremendous firepower to the Archwing to do battle with the Profit-Taker. The new Warframe Baruuk also awaits, as well as new weapons, customizations, and enhancements.
New Features In Fortuna: The Profit-Taker Include:
- BRING THE BIG GUNS: Only serious firepower can crush the Profit-Taker. Earn the Archguns — previously only available to equip in space — to equip your Warframe while on foot and ascend to a whole new level of ballistic power.
- EARN BARUUK, THE NEW WARFRAME: A pacifist by nature, the 38th Warframe’s calm manner erupts when pushed to the edge.
- Elude: Dodge all incoming projectiles, but only while not attacking. Edge closer to the brink with each projectile dodge.
- Lull: A calming wave slows enemies until they fall into a slumber. Enemies woken by damage will be confused and disoriented.
- Subdue: Summon a bevy of orbiting daggers to seek out enemy guns, destroying them with a small explosion. Combine with Untouchable to double the range.
- Serene Storm: With his Restraint eroded, Baruuk commands the Desert Wind to deliver powerful radial strikes with his fists and feet. Each moment commanding the storm restores his Restraint.
- CONSERVE ANIMALS, EARN FLOOFS: The Business and his conservation team have three new Echo-Lures on offer. Use them to save three new species in the Vallis before the Corpus get to them first. New Floofs and a Conservation Badge await your efforts!
- UPGRADE, ENHANCE AND MOD: Visit the character Little Duck in Fortuna to access new Operator Amps and Arcanes, while picking up weapons and customizations (such as hairstyles and Ventkid Cosmetics) in the marketplace. And collect a whole new set of weapons, mods, and customizations to keep up with the Corpus’ expanded arsenal (including new shotguns, whips, revolvers, shields, Syandana, alt helms, and more).
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Castle Clash - New World Update Available
- I Got Games (IGG), maker of critically acclaimed mobile and browser games, has released a trailer teasing new content for its most famous stra...
- Intel Extreme Masters goes into Anniversary Season with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- The elite pro gaming tour is set to bring together professional computer game players across three continents.
- Total War Attila: New Total War Chronicles Coming Soon
- Today Creative Assembly announced Total War Chronicles; a free web-based application on Totalwar.com that will allow players to view, create a...