Black Bolt Screams into Marvel Heroes Omega
ABC’s “The Inhumans” is live, and to celebrate, Marvel Heroes Omega on console adds another character: Blackagar Boltagon, King of the Inhumans! The King of Attilan seldom, if ever speaks, but his power in Marvel Heroes is undeniable. Black Bolt’s words can hurt; his silence speaks volumes, for if he were to open his lips, civilizations are devastated. Want an idea of how he plays? Check this review of the PC version of the character over on OnRPG.com! In addition, a costume inspired by the ABC TV show is also available, in addition to his modern comic style/his more classic look.
“He’s a great choice for beginners to Marvel Heroes Omega and veterans alike,” says Gazillion Senior Designer Ben Gilbert, who helped develop the character’s in-game abilities. “I personally prefer to focus on melee, using the Master Blow talent to swap out his Signature for a heavy-hitting melee one. At the same time, my fellow designer Brian Waggoner prefers his ranged build, blasting enemies to smithereens from afar, occasionally using the slightest whisper to annihilate entire groups.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World International: 'Chill of Luneska' Expansion Announced
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher and operator of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games, is proud to announce Ch...
- The Crew Wild Run Announced
- Ubisoft has recently announced at E3 2015 that a new "The Crew" title known as Wild Run is currently in development
- The Elder Scrolls Online Celebrates Imperial City Anniversary
- The Elder Scrolls Online is celebrating the one year anniversary of the Imperial City DLC pack with a special sale.