Black Bolt Screams into Marvel Heroes Omega
ABC’s “The Inhumans” is live, and to celebrate, Marvel Heroes Omega on console adds another character: Blackagar Boltagon, King of the Inhumans! The King of Attilan seldom, if ever speaks, but his power in Marvel Heroes is undeniable. Black Bolt’s words can hurt; his silence speaks volumes, for if he were to open his lips, civilizations are devastated. Want an idea of how he plays? Check this review of the PC version of the character over on OnRPG.com! In addition, a costume inspired by the ABC TV show is also available, in addition to his modern comic style/his more classic look.
“He’s a great choice for beginners to Marvel Heroes Omega and veterans alike,” says Gazillion Senior Designer Ben Gilbert, who helped develop the character’s in-game abilities. “I personally prefer to focus on melee, using the Master Blow talent to swap out his Signature for a heavy-hitting melee one. At the same time, my fellow designer Brian Waggoner prefers his ranged build, blasting enemies to smithereens from afar, occasionally using the slightest whisper to annihilate entire groups.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Interview with GUNNAR President Scott Sorensen
- We recently had a few moments to chat with GUNNAR president Scott Sorensen about GUNNAR glasses, and their Coke Esports Partnership.
- Neverwinter Announced for Microsoft Windows Store
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced a Windows Store version of Neverwinter coming to Windows 10.
- Let's Rock with another Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2/Brave Frontier Collaboration
- Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock! Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 from ArcSys is coming back to Brave Frontier from May til June.