Total War: Arena
Total War: ARENA is a free-to-play entry in the Total War series of real-time strategy games. Designed specifically for multiplayer, Total War: Arena focuses on teamwork on 10v10 battles across multiple custom-made battlefields. Optional microtransactions allow players to customize units and speed up progression.
Each player is given control of a unit of warriors led by an iconic commander, including Caesar, Leonidas, and Alexander the Great. These commanders, and their units, can be leveled up and specialized further to offer better skills and equipment. Like other Total War games, Total War: Arena is built with historical accuracy and skill complexity in mind, offering an in-depth multiplayer experience.
- Status: Cancelled
- Release Date: Feb 22, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Creative Assembly
- Publisher: SEGA
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System requirements not yet known.
- Description: Total War: ARENA is a free-to-play entry in the Total War series of real-time strategy games. Designed specifically for multiplayer, Total War: Arena focuses on teamwork on 10v10 battles across multiple custom-made battlefields.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Coming to Xbox One in 2015
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leader and publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced today that Cryptic Studios is bri...
- His Majesty’s Armor Invades World of Tanks Blitz
- Wargaming today announced the global release of Update 1.6 to the free-to-play mobile action game World of Tanks Blitz.
- Nexon America To Begin Extraction Closed Beta
- Nexon America today announced that it will kick-off the closed beta period for Extraction.