Planet Of Cubes Now Free to Play on Mobile
Mobile game developer and publisher Solverlabs is proud to announce that Planet Of Cubes is now available as a free download on iOS®, Google Play™ and Amazon™. With more than 10 million downloads on Google Play™, Planet Of Cubes is a popular game with great features and real-time chat.
Planet Of Cubes is among the first MMO block-building games to feature one global infinite world. The entire game environment is cube-based and shared among players within the world. Ancient castles and cathedrals, lost ships and aircrafts, flying islands, cities and megalopolises, military basis, Egyptian pyramids, epic monuments and many other exciting objects and places are ready for exploration. Discover and build whatever you can dream of by yourself, or with the aid of other online users, limited only to your imagination. Your task is to rent to own your personal chunks of virtual land within the game, and to populate it with all your creativity. You can build alone, or with other players, and chat-support is included. When needed, you can even teleport to any other object- or player-locations instantly. The game has compass and current coordinates display to make navigation through the endless infinite world easier, and you can build within your restrictive chunk of land and take over vacant real estate as it become available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite: Dangerous Available Now
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched Elite: Dangerous, the fourth game in the groundbreaking, genre-defining Elite series.
- Ascend to New Heights with League of Angels Fire Raiders Version 2.3
- Version 2.3 for League of Angels - Fire Raiders is now upon us and with it comes Relics, new characters, and more!
- New World Press Preview Impressions
- Sandbox MMOs are difficult for me to get into, as a lot of them are PVP heavy with little to no consequences for demolishing newcomers.