Planet Of Cubes Now Free to Play on Mobile
Mobile game developer and publisher Solverlabs is proud to announce that Planet Of Cubes is now available as a free download on iOS®, Google Play™ and Amazon™. With more than 10 million downloads on Google Play™, Planet Of Cubes is a popular game with great features and real-time chat.
Planet Of Cubes is among the first MMO block-building games to feature one global infinite world. The entire game environment is cube-based and shared among players within the world. Ancient castles and cathedrals, lost ships and aircrafts, flying islands, cities and megalopolises, military basis, Egyptian pyramids, epic monuments and many other exciting objects and places are ready for exploration. Discover and build whatever you can dream of by yourself, or with the aid of other online users, limited only to your imagination. Your task is to rent to own your personal chunks of virtual land within the game, and to populate it with all your creativity. You can build alone, or with other players, and chat-support is included. When needed, you can even teleport to any other object- or player-locations instantly. The game has compass and current coordinates display to make navigation through the endless infinite world easier, and you can build within your restrictive chunk of land and take over vacant real estate as it become available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer the Frozen Tundra in Crusaders Quest
- Start the quest to reconstruct the Soulbound Weapons and finally defeat the impossibly malicious machines of the Frozen Tundra!
- Blade & Soul Head Start Begins
- NCSoft has begun Blade & Soul's Head Start Access. Players with a Founder's Pack can begin their adventures today.
- Super MNC Now Available On GamersFirst
- The free-to-play arena combat game of the century hits GamersFirst.com for the first time.