MINImax Tinyverse is Now Available on iPad
O’olBlue Inc. is releasing their real-time strategy game, MINImax Tinyverse exclusively on mobile via iPad. This release is going to arrive on iPad today (June 28th, 2019). In addition, the summer update arrived today, which will bring even more fun to the game. Newly added in this update is the ability to play Custom Matches against friends across iPad and PC (via Steam), as well as four new troopers.
The Aillai are receiving Demolishers and Wildman. The Creaea gain the Rapanossan Thug and Gliptos Chaser. A chatting system is now in the game, and additional language support arrived for Traditional Chinese, German, Japanese and French. Also added in this update was Observer mode and The Mole. The Mole can be hunted to get bonus rations and open hidden paths to the opponent’s defensive towers.
“The title of this summer update is ‘Together on the go!’”, said Nam Seok Kim, CEO & Executive producer of the studio. “The motto behind the game has always been ‘providing people with the simple, quick but deep gameplay at anywhere, anytime, with anyone’ and this summer update will be a stepping stone for MINImax Tinyverse to move forward to it.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft Legion Launch Date Announced
- Starting August 30, realms will shatter, heroes will fall, and the world will stand on the brink of destruction with the launch of Legion.
- Race the Sun Review
- MMOHut's Ragachak reviews Race the Sun, a daily regenerated racing game from Flippfly.
- Ring of Elysium Announces First Esports Tournament - Global Thailand Invitational
- Ring of Elysium's developers announced today that they are preparing their first international esports event.