MINImax Tinyverse is Now Available on iPad
O’olBlue Inc. is releasing their real-time strategy game, MINImax Tinyverse exclusively on mobile via iPad. This release is going to arrive on iPad today (June 28th, 2019). In addition, the summer update arrived today, which will bring even more fun to the game. Newly added in this update is the ability to play Custom Matches against friends across iPad and PC (via Steam), as well as four new troopers.
The Aillai are receiving Demolishers and Wildman. The Creaea gain the Rapanossan Thug and Gliptos Chaser. A chatting system is now in the game, and additional language support arrived for Traditional Chinese, German, Japanese and French. Also added in this update was Observer mode and The Mole. The Mole can be hunted to get bonus rations and open hidden paths to the opponent’s defensive towers.
“The title of this summer update is ‘Together on the go!’”, said Nam Seok Kim, CEO & Executive producer of the studio. “The motto behind the game has always been ‘providing people with the simple, quick but deep gameplay at anywhere, anytime, with anyone’ and this summer update will be a stepping stone for MINImax Tinyverse to move forward to it.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- BLESS Online Discusses Differences of the Steam Release
- BLESS Online will be releasing on Steam this May, and many have wanted to know how it will vary from releases elsewhere.
- Cabal 2: Dev Diary Explains Combat Mechanics
- ESTSoft, Inc. today released the first vignette in a four-part feature spotlight series focusing on the robust combat and adventure from the h...
- First Ever Pearl Abyss Meet and Greet Event Recap
- We got the chance to hear about the future of Black Desert Online, meet the producers, and experience a little bit of what's to come.