Creative Assembly Announces Total War: ARENA Development
During his session at GDC 2013 in San Francisco, Lead Designer James Russell revealed a brand new title under development at the Creative Assembly UK studio.
Total War™: ARENA will be CA’s first title in a F2P model, representing over a decade of strategy gaming expertise and a new spin-off for the Total War series. Offering players the chance to pitch history’s greatest commanders and their armies against each other in massive team-based battles, ARENA will focus entirely on online multiplayer, mixing elements of RTS and MOBA gameplay.
CA is looking for gamers to help craft their vision of a detailed, deep, multiplayer tactical experience. For more details on forthcoming Closed Beta Tests, sign-up at www.totalwar.com/arena.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mu Legend Open Beta Date Announced
- Webzen has announced its upcoming action MMORPG MU Legend will enter its open beta phase this September.
- Neverwinter Open Beta Announced
- Perfect World & Cryptic Studios have announced that on April 30, 2013, the F2P MMO Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter is heading into Open...
- Pangya releases collaboration with Nisemonogatari
- SG Interactive has announced a collaboration with Nisemonogatari in Pangya.