Creative Assembly Announces Total War: ARENA Development
During his session at GDC 2013 in San Francisco, Lead Designer James Russell revealed a brand new title under development at the Creative Assembly UK studio.
Total War™: ARENA will be CA’s first title in a F2P model, representing over a decade of strategy gaming expertise and a new spin-off for the Total War series. Offering players the chance to pitch history’s greatest commanders and their armies against each other in massive team-based battles, ARENA will focus entirely on online multiplayer, mixing elements of RTS and MOBA gameplay.
CA is looking for gamers to help craft their vision of a detailed, deep, multiplayer tactical experience. For more details on forthcoming Closed Beta Tests, sign-up at www.totalwar.com/arena.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Snail Games Announces Age of Wushu Closed Beta
- Snail Games USA has announced that the first closed beta test for its martial-arts inspired MMORPG, Age of Wushu, will begin on Thursday, Nove...
- Hyper Universe: Free Weekend Makes its Final Debut
- Hyper Universe is hosting its first and final Free Weekend starting this Friday, December 15 and running through December 20.
- Jade Dynasty Celebrates With New Three Year Anniversary Trailer
- Perfect World Entertainment has released a new trailer for fans of Jade Dynasty.