R2Games Announces Open Beta Test for Nova Genesis
Global games publisher Reality Squared Games revealed today plans to release its free-to-play browser game Nova Genesis into Open Beta Phase.
Nova Genesis is a classic MMORPG with 2.5D graphics, set in a rich fantasy world infused with a touch of sci-fi. The game features three unique playable classes as well as six distinct races that make up the mobs, bosses and NPCs within its world. As well as a strong Hero system, Nova Genesis offers elaborate skill combos, challenging PvP/PvE and a robust character-enhancement system that aims to provide an immersive playing experience.
- Nova Weapons: Collect these powerful weapons by completing the main quests in each chapter. Infuse them with different types of Nebulite for invaluable attribute bonuses.
- Squad Rush Skills: Use the keyboard to activate your Hero’s hidden skills and deal ample damage to your foes.
- Zenith: Gather your resources and interact with friends and foes in your home base.
- Party Dungeons: Join two other players and their Heroes in challenging dungeons such as Labyrinth and Dreamscape.
Nova Genesis’ Open Beta test will be launched on Friday, January 9, 2015 at 10:00 AM EST. To mark the launch of the Open Beta, all characters and account data will be wiped.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch Note Preview: Written in Stone
- Hi-Rez has released the patch notes for "Written in Stone," SMITE's upcoming patch that introduces a new goddess: Medusa.
- Ship of Heroes News - Kickstarter Goal & Rewards Revealed
- Heroic Games has announced its Kickstarter goal for its upcoming indie MMORPG, Ship of Heroes.