Videos Featuring Total War: Arena
- Total War: ARENA – Patch 3.1.0 Highlights
The 3.1.0 update for Total War: ARENA brings some friendly fire changes, UI improvements, and new strike abilities.
- Total War: ARENA – Oasis Spotlight
This is no mirage; in update 3.1, the Oasis map, inspired by the Battle of Cirta during the Second Punic War is coming.
- Total War: Arena – First Look
Colt takes a first look at Total War: Arena, a joint effort from Creative Assembly and Wargaming.
- Total War: ARENA – Hannibal spotlight
Though he was no king, Hannibal made Rome bow to his might. Take a look at Carthaginian Commander in Total War ARENA.
- Total War: ARENA Patch 3.0.0 highlights
The Carthaginian Empire has arrived in Total War: ARENA in 3.0.0. New units, the new elephant unit type and more come.
- Total War: ARENA – Open Beta Trailer
The Open Beta for Total War: ARENA begins today! Go forth and conquer for free!
- Total War: ARENA: Hannibal — Scourge of Rome
Another terrifying general is coming to Total War: Arena: Hannibal, the Scourge of Rome!
- Total War: ARENA Patch 2.4.0 review
Patch 2.4.0 of Total War: ARENA just launched and with it come a variety of change.
- Total War: Arena – Developer Diaries #6
The Total War: Arena team answers questions and addresses the issue of historical accuracy.
- Total War: ARENA – Developer Diaries #5
In the latest Developer Diary for Total War: Arena, we learn about the process that goes into unit creation and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Closed Beta Scheduled in November
- The Closed Beta of the first truly cross-platform sandbox MMORPG Albion Online is slated for 23rd of November.
- Realm Zero: New Sandbox MMO hits Kickstarter
- A new sandbox MMO called Realm Zero, which boasts a new take on the traditional massive multiplayer online model, has launched a crowdfunding ...