Total War: Arena – Dev Interview
DizzyPW hits the SEGA San Francisco offices to meet with members of the Creative Assembly team for Total War: Arena. Drawing inspiration from the Total War franchise, Total War: Arena hopes to transmute its historical RTS gameplay into epic 10v10 micromanagement focused real-time online battles unlike anything we’ve seen before in the free to play realm.
Thursday, November 12th marks the launch of the North American closed beta servers, with Friday night hosting a celebration at the ESL Burbank offices showcasing gameplay with some top players from the beta. The event begins live at 3:00 PST at http://www.twitch.tv/totalwarofficial.
Although we have more beta keys on the way, you can be among the first to join the closed beta by following us on twitter! We’ll be dropping two codes there tomorrow just before noon PT so don’t miss out!
Total War: ARENA is a free-to-play, team-based strategy game, putting players in the middle of epic-scale realtime battles.
Join 10v10 battles designed for multiplayer realtime strategy fans, with armies of thousands on the battlefield. Control three units of warriors, led by an iconic commander from history, each with their own battle style. Level up commanders and units to open up more specialist skills, weaponry, armour and abilities. Decisive strategies, combat tactics and teamwork decide who is victorious.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ship of Heroes News - Kickstarter Goal & Rewards Revealed
- Heroic Games has announced its Kickstarter goal for its upcoming indie MMORPG, Ship of Heroes.
- Stormfall: Rise of Balur Update Recieves New Features
- Since its launch in January 2015, Plarium’s newest mobile title, Stormfall: Rise of Balur has accumulated 4 million hours of gameplay, with ...
- Warface opens registration for closed beta
- Crytek has announced that closed beta registration is now available for Warface (warface.com).