Marvel Future Fight
Marvel Future Fight is a 3D hero-brawler RPG featuring over 190 unique characters from the expansive Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Bring together the greatest superheroes and supervillains from across the multiverse for one last grand battle with the future of reality itself at stake.
►Roll Call: Explore fan-favorite franchises like The Avengers, Spider-Man, and Guardians of the Galaxy across an action-packed single-player campaign.
►Competitive Mindset: Tactically form alliances using Blast, Combat, Speed, and Universal typings to build the ultimate PvP Arena team!
►I Am Inevitable: Assemble Earth’s mightiest heroes and beyond to fight Thanos in a challenging World Boss Battle.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Netmarble Games
- Publisher: Netmarble Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Diverse Roster of Potential Picks
- +High Customization Factor
- +Decent Gameplay and Visuals
- -Aggressive Monetization/Pay2Win PVP
- -Technical Issues (Crashes)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0+/Android 4.0.3+
- HDD: 309.6 MB
- Description: Marvel Future Fight is a 3D hero-brawler RPG featuring over 190 unique characters from the expansive Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor Announces Free Mode and Progression Changes
- Today, the Atlas Reactor team has made two big announcements regarding the game's free to play mode, and changes to player progression.
- HOTG Pantheon Thoughts
- Not sure which Pantheon might be right for you? I have a few thoughts on all the pantheons, some cards of note and more.
- Spirit Tales reveals Gold Kirin Tribe
- With days ticking away until Spirit Tales' open beta (April 25), KoramGame has released new information about the Gold Kirin Tribe.