Battlejack’s First Major Update Casts Players into the Dark Maze
Nexon and Grand Cru have released the first major update to Battlejack, the mobile fantasy card battler. The update is called Dark Maze, which is a new survival challenge mode where players test their battle-hardened heroes, skills and luck. The new mode will send players exploring the depths of a massive maze, battling more than 150 new monsters along their journey. The Dark Maze will transform at the end of each in-game season, offering players a new path, challenges and enemies to battle on a regular basis. New items await such as Shiny Bits, which can be used to buy powerful new items. Zibuls are new awakening materials that will help power-up heroes in the maze. It will also feature new Hero pieces to craft characters. Finally, the Tinker can be enlisted to craft minor healing potions by combining Enhanced Water and Stimulant.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Battle is a New MOBA Available on Steam from Netdragon
- NetDragon announced today that their first open MOBA Micro-Client game, Endless Battle has arrived officially on Steam.
- World of Warcraft - Warlords of Draenor Impressions
- I’m still very positive for this expansion, fan of the game aside and everything. Consider this before you complain about bugs on opening da...
- Legend of Edda Vengeance Debuts Mounts with Style
- GamesCampus today debuted its lineup of cute yet powerful mounts designed to get players around the world in style for Legend of Edda: Vengean...