Battlejack’s First Major Update Casts Players into the Dark Maze
Nexon and Grand Cru have released the first major update to Battlejack, the mobile fantasy card battler. The update is called Dark Maze, which is a new survival challenge mode where players test their battle-hardened heroes, skills and luck. The new mode will send players exploring the depths of a massive maze, battling more than 150 new monsters along their journey. The Dark Maze will transform at the end of each in-game season, offering players a new path, challenges and enemies to battle on a regular basis. New items await such as Shiny Bits, which can be used to buy powerful new items. Zibuls are new awakening materials that will help power-up heroes in the maze. It will also feature new Hero pieces to craft characters. Finally, the Tinker can be enlisted to craft minor healing potions by combining Enhanced Water and Stimulant.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Square Enix Announces Heavenstrike Rivals
- A tactical RPG, Heavenstrike Rivals features a battle system designed especially for mobile devices that's easy to learn but with deep st...
- Mighty Party: Guild Wars Update
- Good news, Mighty Party fans! The Guild Wars update is here, and from now on, you can do battle with other guilds, face-to-face!
- Dofus: Tablet Version Coming This Year
- Dofus: Tablet Version Coming This Year - Popular browser/client-based MMORPG goes Mobile