Battlejack’s First Major Update Casts Players into the Dark Maze
Nexon and Grand Cru have released the first major update to Battlejack, the mobile fantasy card battler. The update is called Dark Maze, which is a new survival challenge mode where players test their battle-hardened heroes, skills and luck. The new mode will send players exploring the depths of a massive maze, battling more than 150 new monsters along their journey. The Dark Maze will transform at the end of each in-game season, offering players a new path, challenges and enemies to battle on a regular basis. New items await such as Shiny Bits, which can be used to buy powerful new items. Zibuls are new awakening materials that will help power-up heroes in the maze. It will also feature new Hero pieces to craft characters. Finally, the Tinker can be enlisted to craft minor healing potions by combining Enhanced Water and Stimulant.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lucent Heart announces Stadia expansion
- Gamania has announced the second expansion for Lucent Heart will be coming on March 20.
- World of Warcraft: Blizzard Introduces the WoW Token System
- Coming soon to adventurers in Azeroth, the WoW Token is a new in-game item that allows players to simply and securely exchange gold and game t...
- Heroes of the Storm: Zarya & Warhead Junction Update Review
- Once again, Blizzard did a great job porting a hero from a first person shooter into a MOBA.