Bullet Hell goes Mobile in Treasure Raiders
Treasure Raiders is a mobile title from Oasis Games that combines that brings Bullet Hell action to the mobile scene. Combining top-down shooters with action RPGs, platformers, and bullet hell, it boasts a unique and exciting experience. The game’s themes of ruthless treasure hunting and zany humor engage players in a deeply immersive, character-driven plot, while the original shooting mechanics will test their combat skills to the limit. Mysterious ancient tombs, eerie old castles, laboratories filled with traps and much more. Treasure Raiders eliminates the need for dimensional aiming and dodging, and instead making players use three operations: Shooting, shooting while moving, and moving. There are PVE and PVP modes to enter as well, and the PVP is either 1v1 ranked, and 4v4 with a goal to destroy the enemy base.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Details for Upcoming Arctic Combat Patch Revealed
- Webzen has announced a new game mode, a new map, two new weapons, and a new skill for a patch set to be released on December 27.
- Pre-Season Will Begin with Full Bundesliga Roster in United Eleven
- Nexon Europe has announced that the Pre-Season for United Eleven will have the confirmed addition of the entire Bundesliga license.
- Co-Op Roguelike Rogue Continuum Blasts into Early Access
- Publisher Surprise Attack Games and developer Rocktastic Games today launched Rogue Continuum into Early Access on PC and Mac.