Bullet Hell goes Mobile in Treasure Raiders
Treasure Raiders is a mobile title from Oasis Games that combines that brings Bullet Hell action to the mobile scene. Combining top-down shooters with action RPGs, platformers, and bullet hell, it boasts a unique and exciting experience. The game’s themes of ruthless treasure hunting and zany humor engage players in a deeply immersive, character-driven plot, while the original shooting mechanics will test their combat skills to the limit. Mysterious ancient tombs, eerie old castles, laboratories filled with traps and much more. Treasure Raiders eliminates the need for dimensional aiming and dodging, and instead making players use three operations: Shooting, shooting while moving, and moving. There are PVE and PVP modes to enter as well, and the PVP is either 1v1 ranked, and 4v4 with a goal to destroy the enemy base.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Steam Heroes: New action puzzle game available
- Kiss Ltd and Projector Games are pleased to announce that Steam Heroes, the action packed puzzle strategy game launches on Steam and other lea...
- C9 Introduces Pre-Creation Registration And Witchblade
- Webzen has revealed a new registration and class for C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal).
- Tactical Monsters: Rumble Arena Smashes Its Way Onto Steam
- The follow-up to Camex Games' Heroes Tactics comes Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena! Short, but tactical battles await!