Bullet Hell goes Mobile in Treasure Raiders
Treasure Raiders is a mobile title from Oasis Games that combines that brings Bullet Hell action to the mobile scene. Combining top-down shooters with action RPGs, platformers, and bullet hell, it boasts a unique and exciting experience. The game’s themes of ruthless treasure hunting and zany humor engage players in a deeply immersive, character-driven plot, while the original shooting mechanics will test their combat skills to the limit. Mysterious ancient tombs, eerie old castles, laboratories filled with traps and much more. Treasure Raiders eliminates the need for dimensional aiming and dodging, and instead making players use three operations: Shooting, shooting while moving, and moving. There are PVE and PVP modes to enter as well, and the PVP is either 1v1 ranked, and 4v4 with a goal to destroy the enemy base.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- WWE Immortals Now Available for iOS and Android Devices
- WWE Immortals is a free-to-play title that features Superstar battles in a fantastically re-imagined WWE world.
- Gang of Pirates: New strategy game for mobile devices
- Independent mobile games publisher, Chillingo, today announced it is partnering with Finnish mobile games developer Nitro Games to publish its...
- Appirits Releases its Hybrid Card & Simulation Game Shikihime Garden
- Appirits announces the international release of the English version of Shikhime Garden, a card and simulation game.