Bullet Hell goes Mobile in Treasure Raiders
Treasure Raiders is a mobile title from Oasis Games that combines that brings Bullet Hell action to the mobile scene. Combining top-down shooters with action RPGs, platformers, and bullet hell, it boasts a unique and exciting experience. The game’s themes of ruthless treasure hunting and zany humor engage players in a deeply immersive, character-driven plot, while the original shooting mechanics will test their combat skills to the limit. Mysterious ancient tombs, eerie old castles, laboratories filled with traps and much more. Treasure Raiders eliminates the need for dimensional aiming and dodging, and instead making players use three operations: Shooting, shooting while moving, and moving. There are PVE and PVP modes to enter as well, and the PVP is either 1v1 ranked, and 4v4 with a goal to destroy the enemy base.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Season 2 Patch Notes Previewed
- HiRez Studios has just concluded a livestream showcasing key changes to itemization and a few god buffs and nerfs coming with the start of Sea...
- Closed Beta Keys Now Available for Ecol Tactics Online
- Grab closed beta keys for Ecol Tactics Online, a new twist on MMORPGs!
- Shotgun News 10/22: GW2, City of Steam, TSW, and Much More!
- Daily MMO news featuring Guild Wars 2, City of Steam, The Secret World, and much more.