Marvel Future Fight – Fantastic Four Update
With the latest Marvel Future Fight update comes (finally) the arrival of the Fantastic Four! Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Thing, Doctor Doom, and Victorious are here! There are also new uniforms, and the ability to upgrade Mister Fantastic to Tier-3. In addition, the Fantastic Four themed Epic Quest was added.
A new Epic Quest has been added to the game, focusing on Mister Fantastic. Players will receive the Mister Fantastic character as soon as they begin the Epic Quest and will gain strength each time an Epic Quest is completed. Mister Fantastic can be upgraded to Tier-3 and will have access to Ultimate Skills. The “Unleash Potential” feature will also be unlocked for Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, The Thing, Doctor Doom, Victorious, Crystal, She-Hulk, and Moon Girl.
“Everyone at Marvel is so excited to see the Fantastic Four, who many consider kicked off the ‘Marvel Age of Comics’ with their debut, added to Marvel Future Fight,” said Marvel Games executive creative director Bill Rosemann. “While they may have awesome powers and go on amazing journeys into the unknown, at their heart the Fantastic Four are a family who may argue and bicker from time to time, but who ultimately stand with each other to protect the world against the universe’s greatest sci-fi threats.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Erlang Shen God Review
- But as far as unleashing his potential, he’s very item hungry.
- Neverwinter: Shroud of Souls Live on PC
- Cryptic Studios has announced that the Shroud of Souls update for Neverwinter is available today for PC.
- Wild Terra Update 9.56 Arrives
- Wild Terra released their 9.56 Update back on December 15th, and with it came the free "Royal Treasures" DLC.