Marvel Future Fight – Fantastic Four Update
With the latest Marvel Future Fight update comes (finally) the arrival of the Fantastic Four! Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Thing, Doctor Doom, and Victorious are here! There are also new uniforms, and the ability to upgrade Mister Fantastic to Tier-3. In addition, the Fantastic Four themed Epic Quest was added.
A new Epic Quest has been added to the game, focusing on Mister Fantastic. Players will receive the Mister Fantastic character as soon as they begin the Epic Quest and will gain strength each time an Epic Quest is completed. Mister Fantastic can be upgraded to Tier-3 and will have access to Ultimate Skills. The “Unleash Potential” feature will also be unlocked for Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, The Thing, Doctor Doom, Victorious, Crystal, She-Hulk, and Moon Girl.
“Everyone at Marvel is so excited to see the Fantastic Four, who many consider kicked off the ‘Marvel Age of Comics’ with their debut, added to Marvel Future Fight,” said Marvel Games executive creative director Bill Rosemann. “While they may have awesome powers and go on amazing journeys into the unknown, at their heart the Fantastic Four are a family who may argue and bicker from time to time, but who ultimately stand with each other to protect the world against the universe’s greatest sci-fi threats.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fairy Tail: Hero's Journey Closed Beta Begins on Sept. 7
- GameSamba has announced today that the closed beta for the upcoming Fairy Tale: Hero's Journey will begin on September 7th, at 7:00pm PDT...
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot: Open House Final Showdown This Weekend
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot hosts its last Open House event from January 23 through January 27.
- LawBreakers will Launch Exclusively on Steam
- Boss Key Productions announced that their upcoming multiplayer FPS LawBreakers, will be available exclusively on the Steam platform at launch