League of Legends Prepares To Launch New Ultra Rapid Fire Mode
Riot Games has announced that on the eve of April Fool’s, its popular Ultra Rapid Fire mode will be returning with new modifications. That’s right, League of Legends is getting a NURF.
The New Ultra Rapid Fire mode strives to deliver a slow, strategic battleground that will “broaden the pool of high-level talent to include expert tacticians previously excluded by something so trivial as the necessity of hyper-twitch reflexes.”
The gameplay mode will feature:
- – +100% mana and energy cost on all abilities
- – +200% cooldown inflation on abilities, items and summoner spells
- – +225 movement speed reduction
- – +200% delay between basic attacks
- – Critical strikes deal 50% of base AD
- – Units critically strike on 150% of attacks
NURF takes to the live servers tomorrow night. Good luck, champions!
Articles You May Enjoy
- WEBZEN to Launch Global Service for SEVENCORE on November 4
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, today announced free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE will be available on its global ...
- Bomb Battle Mode Arrives In MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of Bomb Battle mode for MicroVolts.
- Lost Saga EU Opens Site in Preparation for Beta
- Nexon EU launches the official Lost Saga website in preparation for a February beta test.