League of Legends Prepares To Launch New Ultra Rapid Fire Mode
Riot Games has announced that on the eve of April Fool’s, its popular Ultra Rapid Fire mode will be returning with new modifications. That’s right, League of Legends is getting a NURF.
The New Ultra Rapid Fire mode strives to deliver a slow, strategic battleground that will “broaden the pool of high-level talent to include expert tacticians previously excluded by something so trivial as the necessity of hyper-twitch reflexes.”
The gameplay mode will feature:
- – +100% mana and energy cost on all abilities
- – +200% cooldown inflation on abilities, items and summoner spells
- – +225 movement speed reduction
- – +200% delay between basic attacks
- – Critical strikes deal 50% of base AD
- – Units critically strike on 150% of attacks
NURF takes to the live servers tomorrow night. Good luck, champions!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Revised Release Date for Console Version of Grand Ages Medieval
- Kalypso Media has today confirmed a new release date for the console version of its upcoming grand strategy title Grand Ages: Medieval.
- Cross Server Battles comes to Chrono Wars
- The hit free-to-play browser-based MMORPG, Chrono Wars, launched its latest major feature this Sunday, 6/28: Cross Server Domination.
- Forge of Empires discusses art and design
- Additional information was provided about the art direction in Forge of Empires.