League of Legends Prepares To Launch New Ultra Rapid Fire Mode
Riot Games has announced that on the eve of April Fool’s, its popular Ultra Rapid Fire mode will be returning with new modifications. That’s right, League of Legends is getting a NURF.
The New Ultra Rapid Fire mode strives to deliver a slow, strategic battleground that will “broaden the pool of high-level talent to include expert tacticians previously excluded by something so trivial as the necessity of hyper-twitch reflexes.”
The gameplay mode will feature:
- – +100% mana and energy cost on all abilities
- – +200% cooldown inflation on abilities, items and summoner spells
- – +225 movement speed reduction
- – +200% delay between basic attacks
- – Critical strikes deal 50% of base AD
- – Units critically strike on 150% of attacks
NURF takes to the live servers tomorrow night. Good luck, champions!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Katee Sackhoff Suits Up For Starring Role in CCP Games' EVE: Valkyrie
- CCP Games announces that critically acclaimed actress Katee Sackhoff will play the starring role in their upcoming virtual reality (VR) videog...
- Siege Online: "The New Edge" Expansion arrives
- The expansion changes a lot the gameplay in Siege Online making it easier and more accessible to mid-casual players. It improves the level des...
- Guild Wars 2 Surprises Fans with Heart of Thorns Release Date
- ArenaNet confirmed today that Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns will launch on October 23, 2015.