League of Legends Prepares To Launch New Ultra Rapid Fire Mode
Riot Games has announced that on the eve of April Fool’s, its popular Ultra Rapid Fire mode will be returning with new modifications. That’s right, League of Legends is getting a NURF.
The New Ultra Rapid Fire mode strives to deliver a slow, strategic battleground that will “broaden the pool of high-level talent to include expert tacticians previously excluded by something so trivial as the necessity of hyper-twitch reflexes.”
The gameplay mode will feature:
- – +100% mana and energy cost on all abilities
- – +200% cooldown inflation on abilities, items and summoner spells
- – +225 movement speed reduction
- – +200% delay between basic attacks
- – Critical strikes deal 50% of base AD
- – Units critically strike on 150% of attacks
NURF takes to the live servers tomorrow night. Good luck, champions!
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Blitz: New Battle Missions Released
- Put your skills to the test in new Battle Missions
- Cards and Castles Now on Steam Greenlight
- Cards and Castles, the fast-growing mobile tactical RPG-CCG, has now launched a new Steam Greenlight campaign.
- League of Legends Illaoi Review
- She’s beefy, throws around some pretty intense damage, and in general is a detriment to anyone in a teamfight, as she summons even more tent...