League of Legends Prepares To Launch New Ultra Rapid Fire Mode
Riot Games has announced that on the eve of April Fool’s, its popular Ultra Rapid Fire mode will be returning with new modifications. That’s right, League of Legends is getting a NURF.
The New Ultra Rapid Fire mode strives to deliver a slow, strategic battleground that will “broaden the pool of high-level talent to include expert tacticians previously excluded by something so trivial as the necessity of hyper-twitch reflexes.”
The gameplay mode will feature:
- – +100% mana and energy cost on all abilities
- – +200% cooldown inflation on abilities, items and summoner spells
- – +225 movement speed reduction
- – +200% delay between basic attacks
- – Critical strikes deal 50% of base AD
- – Units critically strike on 150% of attacks
NURF takes to the live servers tomorrow night. Good luck, champions!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi turns off servers to handle hackers
- After a spurt of malicious in-game activity that included characters being hacked, Nexon decided to temporarily shut down Mabinogi's serv...
- Gigantic Introduces Beta 2.0
- Gigantic is heading in to 2016 with enough changes that they've labelled their beta phase 2.0.
- Guild Wars 2 Reveals The Elementalist Elite Specialization, Tempest
- The tempest enables players to harness the elements with a myriad of new skills and a new weapon to utilize – the warhorn.