League of Legends Prepares To Launch New Ultra Rapid Fire Mode
Riot Games has announced that on the eve of April Fool’s, its popular Ultra Rapid Fire mode will be returning with new modifications. That’s right, League of Legends is getting a NURF.
The New Ultra Rapid Fire mode strives to deliver a slow, strategic battleground that will “broaden the pool of high-level talent to include expert tacticians previously excluded by something so trivial as the necessity of hyper-twitch reflexes.”
The gameplay mode will feature:
- – +100% mana and energy cost on all abilities
- – +200% cooldown inflation on abilities, items and summoner spells
- – +225 movement speed reduction
- – +200% delay between basic attacks
- – Critical strikes deal 50% of base AD
- – Units critically strike on 150% of attacks
NURF takes to the live servers tomorrow night. Good luck, champions!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight Retribution Reveals World's End
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed details about World's End, a new update for Blacklight: Retribution coming with this week's...
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Makes a Short Gameplay Video During PvP Session
- Some of the developers on Darkfall Unholy Wars took the time to create a short video of PvP Style game play while doing some in game testing. ...
- Total War: Warhammer Campaign Press Preview - Greenskins
- To kick things off, yes Warhammer enthusiasts are going to be thrilled by this. An ex-lore master from Games Workshop is on staff.