Star of Heroes Celebrates Launch With Special Events
After four weeks of open beta testing, LOYGAME is ecstatic to announce that their newest game, Star of Heroes, is live starting today at 2 a.m. GMT. The game is available to anyone in the world using a web browser to play at LOYGAME’s site, http://soh.loygame.com.
LOYGAME would like to thank the thousands of beta players who tested the game and will be sharing special gifts to them as well as anyone who joins the game during the first official week of gameplay. Players can also win addition items by following the game’s official Facebook and Twitter accounts during the week-long event. Twitter followers will also receive multiple codes that open up prizes in the game during the first day of release.
Players who purchase diamonds (in-game currency) during the event will receive VIP status, allowing added options in the game such as more stamina, more skill points per day, and the 3-star hero Pain Queen, an evil succubus with a deafening scream and poisonous daggers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend: Rising Empire from NetEase Launches in October
- NetEase announced today that their simulation/strategy title, Legend: Rising Empire hits Europe, North America, and Oceania in October.
- Blade & Soul Business Model and Hands-On at E3 2015
- Oh baby, OH BABY! We did it. We got into NCSoft's private Concourse booth.
- Mythgard - Friends & Family Alpha Thoughts
- I love a good card game, and if you’ve been following my work, I’ve been playing them since the 90s. So far, Mythgard is incredible.