Star of Heroes Celebrates Launch With Special Events
After four weeks of open beta testing, LOYGAME is ecstatic to announce that their newest game, Star of Heroes, is live starting today at 2 a.m. GMT. The game is available to anyone in the world using a web browser to play at LOYGAME’s site, http://soh.loygame.com.
LOYGAME would like to thank the thousands of beta players who tested the game and will be sharing special gifts to them as well as anyone who joins the game during the first official week of gameplay. Players can also win addition items by following the game’s official Facebook and Twitter accounts during the week-long event. Twitter followers will also receive multiple codes that open up prizes in the game during the first day of release.
Players who purchase diamonds (in-game currency) during the event will receive VIP status, allowing added options in the game such as more stamina, more skill points per day, and the 3-star hero Pain Queen, an evil succubus with a deafening scream and poisonous daggers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Underdark Available Nov. 17
- Neverwinter: Underdark will launch on Nov. 17 for PC and Xbox One in early 2016.
- New Game Mode & Spectator Mode arrive in Heroes of Order & Chaos
- Heroes of Order & Chaos just got more competitive! Now players can watch live matches of their friends in-game with Spectator Mode.
- World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor coming November 13th
- Beyond the Dark Portal, the clash of iron echoes as two worlds brace for war. At a live event in Los Angeles and simulcast at the gamescom tra...