Dauntless is a 3rd-person monster-slaying RPG featuring accessible 1~4 player co-op action.
“Powerful, wild, and ravenous for the aether that holds the Shattered Isles aloft, Behemoths are a threat to our very existence. Team up with other Slayers to confront these massive beasts before they consume what’s left of our world.”
►Vanguard: Take on the role of a Slayer, one of a group of elite warriors whom risk their lives to ensure the survival of their people. As the unstoppable beasts consume anything and everything in their path, Slayers are truly the only thing standing between the gigantic creatures and the extinction of mankind. But, that isn’t an easy feat and sometimes requires the help of other players.
►Team Effort: Each fight you encounter will be unique, requiring the right gear, the right skills, and seamless collaboration between group members to survive.
►Built from Scratch: As you bring down epic monsters you’ll be able to collect rewards from your hunts which can be used to upgrade your items. The robust crafting system has enough depth to support a massive arsenal of weapons and armors that will satisfy all of your hunting needs.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 21, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Phoenix Labs
- Publisher: Epic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, EPIC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
Editor's Score: 4.5/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i5+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia 660Ti+
- HDD: 15 GB
- Description: Dauntless is a 3rd-person monster-slaying RPG featuring accessible 1~4 player co-op action.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 10 Best 2D MMOs / 2D MMORPGs
- We're taking a fresh look at the best 2D MMOs/MMORPGs in 2019!
- City of Heroes Senior Animator Joins Valiance Online
- SilverHelm Studios announced that Ron Friedman, a former Senior Animator on City of Heroes, will be working with the Valiance Online developme...