Videos Featuring Dauntless
- Dauntless Launches Today With True Cross-Play on PS4, XB1, and Epic Games Store
Phoenix Labs is proud to launch their free-to-play co-op ARPG Dauntless today on Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC.
- Weekly Recap #361 May 17th – Astellia Online, MapleStory 2, Aura Kingdom & More
JamesBl0nde recaps the news for the week of May 17th, 2019!
- Weekly Recap #358 April 26th – Dark Matter, Neverwinter, Dauntless & More!
JamesBl0nde recaps the news for the week of April 26th, 2019!
- Dauntless Launches Massive ‘Path of the Slayer’ Update
The largest content update yet has come to Dauntless today, with the massive "Path of the Slayer" content update.
- Dauntless: Hunt Pass Season Three: Overgrowth
The latest Hunt Pass, Overgrowth arrived in Dauntless on March 13th, 2019. With it comes new titles and much more.
- Dauntless Welcomes New Behemoth and Confirms Cross-Play in Summer 2019
A new content update has arrived for the co-op Action RPG Dauntless, and with it comes a new Behemoth - Boreus.
- Dauntless Announces New Platforms with Crossplay and More
Phoenix Labs has made some huge announcements for Dauntless at the Game Awards, featuring a new trailer also revealed on
- Weekly Recap #335 Oct. 19th- Battlerite, Crossout, Tera & More!
JamesBl0nde reports the gaming news for the week of October 19th, 2018 (October 15th - October 19th).
- Weekly Recap #334 Oct. 5th – Aion, Black Desert, Brawlhalla & More!
Weekly Gaming News summary for the week of October 5th, 2018 (September 28th - October 5th).
- Weekly Recap #326 Aug.10th – Dauntless, Battlerite Royale, Path of Exile Expansion and more!
JamesBl0nde reports the gaming news for the week of August 10th, 2018 (Aug. 3rd – Aug. 10th).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Demo Debut on Twitch.tv August 30 at PAX Prime
- During PAX Prime this weekend in Seattle, Twitch.tv will be showcasing the first ever public demo of Armored Warfare, the massively multiplaye...
- E3 2014 Recap - Rising Generals
- The first engineering feat that sets Rising Generals apart is the massive scope they are aiming for. We're talking persistent game worlds...