Vainglory: Ardan Now Available
Vainglory, Super Evil Megacorp’s unapologetically core MOBA, is releasing an all-new hero via an update for the game that is now available. The game’s newest hero, Ardan, is designed to be played as a Protector Tank and also plays well as a Warrior Bruiser. Ardan controls team fights differently than other heroes, and has a special energy mechanism called “Vengeance.” By filling Ardan’s Vengeance meter during battles using basic attacks and by protecting teammates, players can unleash powerful attacks that deal serious damage to the opposing team. Ardan is the first of three related heros joining the ranks in Vainglory, and more information about the next two heroes will be released soon.
For more info, visit http://www.vainglorygame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- ESL and Wargaming Partner To Run World of Tanks North American League
- ESL and Wargaming.net announce that the World of Tanks Wargaming.net League will be shown and hosted through ESL TV in Los Angeles.
- Nexon Mobile Celebrates Halloween in Titanfall, DomiNations and HIT
- Halloween is on the way, and Nexon Mobile is ready to celebrate in their titles DomiNations, HIT, and Titanfall: Assault!
- Pantheon Reveals Melee Classes Today
- Pantheon has officially begun revealing the classes that will be available in their MMO, beginning with the Melee DPS Classes.