Vainglory: Ardan Now Available
Vainglory, Super Evil Megacorp’s unapologetically core MOBA, is releasing an all-new hero via an update for the game that is now available. The game’s newest hero, Ardan, is designed to be played as a Protector Tank and also plays well as a Warrior Bruiser. Ardan controls team fights differently than other heroes, and has a special energy mechanism called “Vengeance.” By filling Ardan’s Vengeance meter during battles using basic attacks and by protecting teammates, players can unleash powerful attacks that deal serious damage to the opposing team. Ardan is the first of three related heros joining the ranks in Vainglory, and more information about the next two heroes will be released soon.
For more info, visit http://www.vainglorygame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Deals of the Week: Steam, Epic, and Twitch (April 24, 2020)
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out the best free game deals and Twitch Prime Loot!
- Open Beta for Everlight Begins March 14
- Everlight's open beta will feature new content, improvements to features, and special events for all who participate.
- Destiny: Makes over 500 Million in One Day
- Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), announced today that the company sold more...