Final Fantasy XIV’s Patch 5.05 is Live
The latest update for Final Fantasy XIV, Patch 5.05 is here, and with it comes Eden’s Gate (Savage)! Perhaps the biggest change in this update was the class adjustments, with quite a few classes seeing improvements. Astrologians, Scholars, Red Mages, Arcanist/Summoner, Samurai, and Pugilits/Monks saw major changes. Machinists and Ninja saw minor adjustments. On the note of healers, healing outside of battle no longer builds the Limit Gauge. Eden’s Gate (Savage) is available to be registered for, and the Item Level requirements (per encounter) are 440, 445, 450, and 455. Completing a raid will see a Treasure Coffer drop, which contains an Edengrace Coffer.
This can be used whatever class you’re equipped with at the time. A new Tomestone also arrived in this update, Allagan Tomestones of Phantasmagoria. Players can only acquire 450 of them per week, and 2,000 in total. Phantasmagorian tomestones can also only be acquired with at least one class at level 80. They drop as additional rewards in the Duty Roulettes. There are, of course, bug fixes and new items to be found, as well as PVP changes. These can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara The Blade Remains: Enters Steam Early Access Oct. 27th
- Bit, the indie development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, today confirmed its debut title, ‘Skara: The Blade Remains’ wi...
- Landmark Winter Update Review
- Beginning with combat... well, there's combat now. There wasn't before. There were no weapons, no armor, and nothing to fight.
- Planetside 2 Review 2013
- It's a solid, open-world shooter with a stable community and plenty to do for anyone who wants to commit their leisure hours to the game.