Guns of Icarus
Guns of Icarus is a steampunk airship battle game and is the online version of a successful game also produced by Muse Games. In Guns of Icarus, players work together on an airship and everyone has a job to do on board, whether they are engineers gunners or pilots. While it is a game set on board an airship it is also a first person shooter, where you work together as a team to shoot down other ships.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2012
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Muse Games
- Publisher: Muse Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- + Teamwork on an airship is challenging as well as fun.
- + Each class is very different and equally important to the team.
- + Unique game among shooters.
- - Class progression feels weak.
- - Steep difficulty curve.
- - Very repetitive gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2 GHz Processor
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Intel HD3000, Nvidia GeForce GT8600 or equivalent
- HDD: 3 GB HD
Articles You May Enjoy
- Frontier Developments launches Elite: Dangerous for Mac
- Frontier Developments today launched Elite: Dangerous for Mac.
- Taichi Panda: Co-launches on mobile with Teumessian Update
- New character, dungeeon, outfit system and more
- Magic Barrage Enters Open Beta
- Publisher R2Games and game developer "Gameguyz" has just launched their pixel-style browser MMO into open beta. Magic Barrage is a n...