Guns of Icarus Online updates to version 1.3.5
On February 3rd, Muse Games released an update for Guns of Icarus Online which featured various new changes and additions.
These changes include:
- Main screen adjustments: Removal of Quick Join, renaming of Matches as Play (with the removal of Quick Join, the language of the UI needed to be made more direct)
- Match List rearrangement: listing of matches will now go as follows (from top to bottom): scrambled not yet started, unscrambled not yet started, scrambled in progress, unscrambled in progress.
- Ability to block/mute during match via crew screen (with tab key)
- Rank numerals displayed in match via crew screen (with tab key)
- Progression page adjustments: Removal of summary page, with relevant information displayed on log page
Various bugfixes and balance changes have also been made.
For more information, visit here or watch the video below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Little Orbit Acquires GamersFirst Portal and APB Reloaded
- Little Orbit has been expanding its repertoire of games, most recently announcing a partnership with Descendent Studios.
- Hero Sky Takes Flight as Mobile RTS/RPG
- Mobile game developer Innospark is proud to unveil its newest strategy game, Hero Sky.
- Gloria Victis Finds Success on Greenlight in First Weekend
- Black Eye Games has pushed their indie sandbox fighter, Gloria Victis, onto the Steam Store's Greenlight and landed in the top 100 in the...