Guns of Icarus Online updates to version 1.3.5
On February 3rd, Muse Games released an update for Guns of Icarus Online which featured various new changes and additions.
These changes include:
- Main screen adjustments: Removal of Quick Join, renaming of Matches as Play (with the removal of Quick Join, the language of the UI needed to be made more direct)
- Match List rearrangement: listing of matches will now go as follows (from top to bottom): scrambled not yet started, unscrambled not yet started, scrambled in progress, unscrambled in progress.
- Ability to block/mute during match via crew screen (with tab key)
- Rank numerals displayed in match via crew screen (with tab key)
- Progression page adjustments: Removal of summary page, with relevant information displayed on log page
Various bugfixes and balance changes have also been made.
For more information, visit here or watch the video below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation: Build 15.11 Released
- The Repopulation Team has announced that the servers will be going down at 9AM EST this morning to apply the 15.1.1 patch. Expected downtime i...
- Warhammer Online Producer Announces Closure
- A heartfelt write-up from Producer Carrie Guoskos demonstrates the amount of effort and dedication the team has put into this game over the ye...
- World of Warships Closed Beta Embarks Today
- Action Stations! The World of Warships Closed Beta has left port to begin testing today.