MIA Online Reveals Lunar New Year Update
MIA Online is a 3D Open-World MMORPG available in Open Beta on Google Play, and they’ve released a Lunar New Year update. This update is on both the USA and SEA servers and will offer Lunar New Year festivities, from the Lunar New Year Dungeon, a new Mount, Costume and more. These events will run throughout the month of February, ending on February 22nd, 2019. Players will battle as a Nation to have a shot at rare season items. This includes the Nian Mount and the Mark of Auspices Seasonal Costume. An exciting raid is featured, the Lunar New Year “Aurum Raid”. There are plenty of in-game activities also, such as Pow-Pow Firework, the Money Tree, and the Nian Boss.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Generals iOS Closed Beta has Begun
- Wargaming's TCG, World of Tanks Generals, is now available in Closed Beta for iOS (iPad 2 or higher).
- ArcheAge Update Introduces a New World Boss: The Black Dragon
- The latest update for gamigo's ArcheAge arrived (May 17th, 2019) and with it came a new, terrifying threat.
- World of Warriors Review
- Ever imagined a game where you can just play the various heroes and warriors in known human history and put them in no holds-barred battles, c...