Guns of Icarus Alliance to Hit PS4 in May
It’s almost time for Playstation4 users to assemble a daring crew: Guns of Icarus Alliance is on the way in May. Releasing on May 1st for 14.99, Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition will be the ultimate steampunk airship combat game, where up to 32 players can engage in epic PVP airship battles, four players manning each ship. Players can also team up with their faction to tackle the game’s AI in pulse-pounding PVE skirmishes if that’s their desire. Players take the role of Pilots, Engineers, and Gunners, and work with their crew towards supreme victory. During battle, players will repair the ship’s armor, gun down enemy balloons, and deftly weave in and out of combat to dominate the skies in a variety of game modes and maps. Regardless of what platform an air pirate and their crew is playing from, the game fully supports cross-platform voice chat to help the group become a cohesive unit. In this ever-changing universe, a team’s successes and failures constantly shape and reshape the world based on who dominates the battlefield.
Players will work together for victory, or perish together. The choice is theirs.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bigpoint Celebrates 300 Million Registered Users Worldwide
- Bigpoint has announced today that it has exceeded 300 million registered players on its gaming site, Bigpoint.com.
- Phantom of the Kill Makes US Debut at New York Comic Con
- gumi Inc. has just announced their New York Comic Con 2015 presence showcasing the hotly anticipated Japanese RPG Phantom of the Kill.
- Hounds: The Last Hope May Update Available
- The patch brings a Sub Mission Update, three PvP Maps, and New Challenge Level Missions.