*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Dekaron is a fast paced action MMORPG. The game labels itself as an arcade style action MMORPG, which is a fairly accurate description, as the game’s combat is smoothly animated and polished. The game has a strong emphasis on PvP as the game has open PvP in certain zones and a dueling system everywhere else. The game’s varied skill tree system has an incredible array of skills to learn, so the game is sure to be varied. The game has
Azure Knight: The Azure Knight is the traditional melee archetype with a primarily melee focus and self buffs.
Segnale: (Female) The Segnale serves as primarily a support class with healing and buff capabilities and several strong debuffs.
Incar Magician: (Female) Incar Magicians are the traditional ‘wizard’ archetype with the ability to cast powerful offensive spells. They’re capable of using both wands and staves.
Segita Hunter: (Female) The Segita Hunter is basically an ‘archer’ class that can deal great damage from a distance but are more vulnerable in close range combat. They can use Bows or Crossbows for ranged attacks and daggers for melee oriented combat.
Vicious Summoner: Vicious Summoners are a mix of the ‘rogue’ and ‘druid’ archetypes, as they are capable of summoning powerful pets to assist them in battle, but also have the ability to use twin blades in melee combat.
Bagi Warrior: Bagi Warriors are the main ‘warrior’ archetype as they are the most capable at absorbing damage and ‘tanking’ monsters. They are simmilar to the Azure Knight, but tend to have more hitpoints at the expense of attack power.
Aloken: Aloken use spears for melee damage and offers multiple buffs and spells to assist themselves and their allies.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 19, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Acclaim Entertainment, GameHI
- Publisher: Acclaim Entertainment, GameHI
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Smooth combat gameplay.
- +Each class has unique stat growth.
- +Varied skills.
- -Latency issues.
- -Clumsy and poorly designed interface.
- -Spammers advertising in game.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / 2000 / Vista
- CPU:Intel Core i5 or higher
- RAM: 4GB or higher
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 or higher
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2015 MMO Predictions - The Rise of Buy to Play Sandboxes
- My predictions are: ESO will continue to lose its player-base until it’s forced to reconsider its payment model and will hopefully switch...
- League of Legends Prepares To Launch New Ultra Rapid Fire Mode
- That's right, League of Legends is getting a NURF.
- Planetside 2 Review 2013
- It's a solid, open-world shooter with a stable community and plenty to do for anyone who wants to commit their leisure hours to the game.