Sparklite Teases New Gameplay During Gamescom 2019
Nintendo highlighted Sparklite during their Gamescom 2019 presentation, and though that was just a brief preview, we have more information on Ada, the hero of Sparklite. Ada will always be able to upgrade her arsenal, thanks to Sparkmaster Rizzle’s “Workshop of Wonders”. She can harness the power of the “Boom Balloon” to dispatch enemies remotely, and also use the “Spark Slinger” to fire quick bursts of energy. She’ll need them, for boss fights including the Lumbering Titan, Timbert (and his treacherous gremlins). Ada can also take things up a notch, and use the Spark Blitzer. This lets her harness Sparklite power to discharge an intense spike of energy.
As well as Ada’s array of high-powered weaponry, she also has a wealth of gadgets at her disposal. From her companion, Wingnut’s enhancing “Flare Bang”, to Ada’s own handy Multi-Tool Wrench, Sparklite has enough tools in its box for any budding explorer come release day! These are but a handful of the weapons and tools Ada will utilize when taking on the perilous foes Professor Corwin touched on in detail in last month’s Bestiary of Brutal Baddies.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders III: Eternal Lords Expansion announced
- Triumph Studios, the creators of the Overlord and Age of Wonders series, today reveal the Age of Wonders III:Eternal Lords expansion which wil...
- DC Universe Online War of the Light Part II Press Preview
- With early access beginning today, and full release coming on the 18th of this month (19th for the EU), DC Universe Online (DCUO) takes the ne...
- MU Origin launches on iOS and Android in the West
- MU Origin is now available to download for free on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and on Google Play for Android devices in the West.