Sparklite is a top-down action RPG inspired by classics such as The Legend of Zelda. This RPG features retro-style art and a familiar gameplay style with modern mechanics.
Story:: Sparklite is set in the world of Geodia, starring the heroic Ada. These two travel the world of Geodia and are getting set for an adventure. Everything in Geodia is tied together by Sparklite, as the lifeforce of the planet. Those who are brave enough can learn to channel Sparklite for their own uses. It can either be harnessed or simply consumed for a burst of raw, unimaginable power. This method of use can have grave consequences.
A force known as “The Baron” has figured out how to mine the planets Sparklite core and has been using it to fuel his mighty technological war machines. This isn’t without consequences, because these machines create horrific pollution. Animals are turning violent, and the environment is dying. These digsites have to be taken down before it’s too late and the world is irreparably damaged.
- Battle the Baron Mining Co: “The Baron” is a mysterious force of evil, but they do not work alone. Ada will be going through the various digsites of Geodia, to save the world through a series of procedurally generated biomes.
- Build Your Arsenal: Ada won’t have to fight with her fists. Instead, she will be crafting a variety of gadgets, guns, and gear to take on the forces of evil. Whether she’s solving puzzles or punishing evil, she’ll have to make the tools for the job.
- Cute Style but Deep Message: While Sparklite has a cutesy, retro art style, a deep message lies within, on the importance of saving our environment and putting down greed. It’s a dangerous world, but it looks bright and cheerful. Sparklite has layers.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Red Blue Games
- Publisher: Merge Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Win 7 or Newer
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Onboard Intel Processor
- HDD: Onboard soundcard
- Description: Sparklite is a top-down action RPG inspired by classics such as The Legend of Zelda. This RPG features retro-style art and a familiar gameplay style with modern mechanics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword's 3rd Job Pre-Event Has Begun
- KOG Games began Elsword's 3rd Job Pre-Event yesterday, which will run until Dec. 19th, 2017.
- Darkfall Unholy Wars: Community Livestream & Economy Patch Live
- Aventurine SA addresses custom roles and the economy with its latest patch and stream event for Darkfall Unholy Wars.