Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
Nexon America announced earlier this month that it will be terminating its services for Sudden Attack on January 29, 2014. The game’s cash shop has already closed as of December 5.
A community letter from CEO Min Kim stated that Sudden Attack was “unsuccessful in growing the community to a level necessary to maintain its development support and service quality.” Nexon is offering its North American Sudden Attack community a compensation package for those willing to transition to Combat Arms. Players from Europe, the Middle East, and North African can instead transfer their accounts to the European Combat Arms community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cuisine Royale Goes Deeper With Battle Royale
- Cuisine Royale is pushing the boundaries of the Battle Royale genre yet again with today's update.
- Thanatos Game Information and Pre-Launch Event Revealed
- Inixsoft and JM Studios have released game information for Thanatos: The Dragon Chaser, and have also announced its "pre-launch" eve...
- Jagged Alliance Online reveals PvP modes
- gamigo has revealed Jagged Alliance Online's upcoming PvP modes, added recently in the game's closed beta.