Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
Nexon America announced earlier this month that it will be terminating its services for Sudden Attack on January 29, 2014. The game’s cash shop has already closed as of December 5.
A community letter from CEO Min Kim stated that Sudden Attack was “unsuccessful in growing the community to a level necessary to maintain its development support and service quality.” Nexon is offering its North American Sudden Attack community a compensation package for those willing to transition to Combat Arms. Players from Europe, the Middle East, and North African can instead transfer their accounts to the European Combat Arms community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Discusses Christmas Update and Recent Game Progress
- Gloria Victis recently received its 155th update since Steam Early Access began, which adds Christmas content.
- Age of Wushu: Peach Blossom Island Sect Revealed
- Age of Wushu introduced a new hidden Sect (class), Peach Blossom Island for the upcoming expansion Tempest of Strife.
- Shot Online Celebrates Eight Years
- GamesCampus has released details on the celebrations taking place for the eighth anniversary of Shot Online.