Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
Nexon America announced earlier this month that it will be terminating its services for Sudden Attack on January 29, 2014. The game’s cash shop has already closed as of December 5.
A community letter from CEO Min Kim stated that Sudden Attack was “unsuccessful in growing the community to a level necessary to maintain its development support and service quality.” Nexon is offering its North American Sudden Attack community a compensation package for those willing to transition to Combat Arms. Players from Europe, the Middle East, and North African can instead transfer their accounts to the European Combat Arms community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoner's Legion Reveals Date of Open Beta Launch
- R2Games, global publisher of free-to-play games, is announcing today the launch date of its first browser CCG, Summoner's Legion.
- Ilya Muromets: Early Access Program Available Today
- 1С Game Studios and the Russian Military Historical Society are excited to announce that the Early Access program for ILYA MUROMETS, a new fl...
- Aeria Games Reveals New Details and Information Hub for Aura Kingdom
- New website for Aura Kingdom goes live with game info to whet player appetites.