Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
Nexon America announced earlier this month that it will be terminating its services for Sudden Attack on January 29, 2014. The game’s cash shop has already closed as of December 5.
A community letter from CEO Min Kim stated that Sudden Attack was “unsuccessful in growing the community to a level necessary to maintain its development support and service quality.” Nexon is offering its North American Sudden Attack community a compensation package for those willing to transition to Combat Arms. Players from Europe, the Middle East, and North African can instead transfer their accounts to the European Combat Arms community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seal Online: Blades of Destiny is Invaded by Sugar Panic
- Seal Online: Blades of Destiny confirmed that they were launching an update for their game, featuring Sugar Panic.
- The Alchemist Code and Fate/Stay Night Collaborate This Spring
- Coming this month and ending in May 2018, The Alchemist Code from gumi will be teaming up with Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works].
- Brawl Busters Offers Lethal Weapons
- Lethal Weapons is the latest update to hit Brawl Busters, starting today.