Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
Nexon America announced earlier this month that it will be terminating its services for Sudden Attack on January 29, 2014. The game’s cash shop has already closed as of December 5.
A community letter from CEO Min Kim stated that Sudden Attack was “unsuccessful in growing the community to a level necessary to maintain its development support and service quality.” Nexon is offering its North American Sudden Attack community a compensation package for those willing to transition to Combat Arms. Players from Europe, the Middle East, and North African can instead transfer their accounts to the European Combat Arms community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Apollo's Racer Rumble Patch Livestream Recap
- Today was another SMITE patch note reveal stream - and this one's an exciting one as Patch 4.6 includes Apollo's Racer Rumble, a new...
- Gloria Victis: Guild Castles & Plans for World PVP Balance
- One of the more recent Gloria Victis updates brought the Skergard Castle location, which is the first guild-controlled locale on the map.
- Super Dungeon Bros, New Bro-Op Dungeon Crawler Announced
- Wired Productions, an established independent digital games publisher, today announced it has partnered with React! Games, an award-winning vi...