Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
Nexon America announced earlier this month that it will be terminating its services for Sudden Attack on January 29, 2014. The game’s cash shop has already closed as of December 5.
A community letter from CEO Min Kim stated that Sudden Attack was “unsuccessful in growing the community to a level necessary to maintain its development support and service quality.” Nexon is offering its North American Sudden Attack community a compensation package for those willing to transition to Combat Arms. Players from Europe, the Middle East, and North African can instead transfer their accounts to the European Combat Arms community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Saint Seiya Awakening: Knights of the Zodiac Mobile Game Live Now
- The collaboration between YOOZOO Games, Tencent, and Saint Seiya's Masami Kurumada is live on iOS and Android.
- Goblins Vs Gnomes Coming to Hearthstone This December
- Blizzard Entertainment today revealed plans for an explosive new addition to Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft®—Goblins vs Gnomes™!
- AxE: Alliance vs. Empire Review
- Nexon Mobile's latest MMORPG on Mobile is AxE: Alliance vs. Empire. The big question to ask is: Is it pay to win?