Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
Nexon America announced earlier this month that it will be terminating its services for Sudden Attack on January 29, 2014. The game’s cash shop has already closed as of December 5.
A community letter from CEO Min Kim stated that Sudden Attack was “unsuccessful in growing the community to a level necessary to maintain its development support and service quality.” Nexon is offering its North American Sudden Attack community a compensation package for those willing to transition to Combat Arms. Players from Europe, the Middle East, and North African can instead transfer their accounts to the European Combat Arms community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Emobi Games announces 2112
- Emobi Games, a Vietnamese game developer, has announced the development of a free-to-play MMO called 2012.
- Heroes of Newerth Announces $10,000 Map Making Contest
- Heroes of Newerth announces Sol's Theatre, a $10,000 community map-making contest for the newest community map to arrive in HoN.
- Nexon Europe announces new character class for MapleStory
- Nexon Europe is thrilled to announce the brand new character class for the acclaimed action-oriented, side-scrolling MMORPG MapleStory: Zero.