Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
Nexon America announced earlier this month that it will be terminating its services for Sudden Attack on January 29, 2014. The game’s cash shop has already closed as of December 5.
A community letter from CEO Min Kim stated that Sudden Attack was “unsuccessful in growing the community to a level necessary to maintain its development support and service quality.” Nexon is offering its North American Sudden Attack community a compensation package for those willing to transition to Combat Arms. Players from Europe, the Middle East, and North African can instead transfer their accounts to the European Combat Arms community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Son of Nor Steam Review
- Son of Nor is an upcoming Action-Adventure game set in a world where humanity is on its last legs and is fighting for survival against evil.
- Dead Island: Epidemic Is Now In Open Beta
- The zombie-infested hack & slash action arena is now in Open Beta as Deep Silver unleashes Dead Island: Epidemic for all users to play for...
- Devilian Class Review: Tempest
- Devilian, the fantastic Diablo-style action RPG published by Trion Worlds, is coming out with a new class today!