Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
Nexon America announced earlier this month that it will be terminating its services for Sudden Attack on January 29, 2014. The game’s cash shop has already closed as of December 5.
A community letter from CEO Min Kim stated that Sudden Attack was “unsuccessful in growing the community to a level necessary to maintain its development support and service quality.” Nexon is offering its North American Sudden Attack community a compensation package for those willing to transition to Combat Arms. Players from Europe, the Middle East, and North African can instead transfer their accounts to the European Combat Arms community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales reveals open beta schedule
- Spirit Tales begins open beta in two days, and has just released its schedule of events.
- Scarlet Legacy Celebrates First Anniversary!
- Scarlet Legacy celebrates its first anniversary with some in game birthday gifts including a birthday cake hat, limited time location, and swe...
- Galaxy of Trian enters semi-open beta on iOS, Android & PC
- Other Games has today announced that they will be expanding the beta for digital science fiction strategy board game Galaxy of Trian.