Boundary Heading to PS4 and PC
Surgical Scalpels announced today that their near-future multiplayer shooter, Boundary will be arriving on Playstation 4 and PC, courtesy of a deal with publisher Huya. They are looking at a PS4/PC launch of Q1 2020 and will bring zero gravity firefights and low-gravity operations to both platforms. Boundary is designed as a 5v5 light MOBA style game and will offer plenty of customization options and modes, such as Deathmatch and Free-For-All.
Boundary will also include Facility Capture and Orbital Purge game modes. Multiplayer maps aim to provide a mixture of space installations to fight amongst, including the wreck strewn debris field of a Space Elevator that will be revealed later this year. Additional features will also be revealed in the coming months.
Frank Mingbo Li, CEO, Technical Director and Founder of Surgical Scalpels, stated via press release:
Our publishing agreement with Huyagives us the much needed time to line up a simultaneous launch across PlayStation 4 and PC platforms and moves us out of the traditionally competitive last quarter. While any delay to a well-received concept is never ideal, we want to use the additional time we have to invest into a solid product that our supportive fans and growing community deserve.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Funcom Introduces Shadow of Vanaheim for Age of Conan
- Funcom's Age of Conan introduces the brand new Hyborian Tales: Shadow of Vanaheim!
- Aura Kingdom Founder's Packs Offer Early Beta Access And More
- The wait for Aura Kingdom is drawing to a close! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has begun Founder’s P...
- Dark Sword Hits 10 Million Downloads Across iOS and Android
- Jinsik Shim, founder of NANOO COMPANY revealed that their ARPG Dark Sword reached ten million downloads.