Arctic Combat Expands into South America
Webzen has announced the opening of the new South American server for their multiplayer online tactical FPS Arctic Combat. The update to the game also brings some new content.
Starting February 13, servers will officially open for South American players, providing them better service and more enjoyable game experience. Mutli-lingual support has also been added, with Spanish and Portuguese being represented. South American players can download the client to be able to play immediately when the server goes live.
To celebrate the opening, the new update will also include a new weapon, and a new map. The TAR-21, an assault rifle built specifically for urban combat, has been added for players to use. The new Highway map provides a new Team Deathmatch option for the competition. Many weapons and systems have been balanced, and improvements have been made for in-game sound.
Pink themed Valentine’s Day weapons will also be available for purchase, to celebrate the season.
Webzen also publishes Archlord and Continent of the Ninth Seal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Netmarble Unleashes First Content Update for Arcane Saga
- Netmarble.com, a leading worldwide online game portal, introduces the first content update - much of which driven by player feedback - for its...
- Lineage 2 Revolution Springs Into The Season With New Update
- Right on time for the new Spring Season comes an update for Lineage II: Revolution, featuring a new World Boss as well as a fun Spring Event.
- Wild West Online to Launch Into Early Access Alpha in November
- Good news, fans of spaghetti westerns/Wild West Online! The Wild West-themed MMO is coming to the Early Access scene in November!