Arctic Combat Expands into South America
Webzen has announced the opening of the new South American server for their multiplayer online tactical FPS Arctic Combat. The update to the game also brings some new content.
Starting February 13, servers will officially open for South American players, providing them better service and more enjoyable game experience. Mutli-lingual support has also been added, with Spanish and Portuguese being represented. South American players can download the client to be able to play immediately when the server goes live.
To celebrate the opening, the new update will also include a new weapon, and a new map. The TAR-21, an assault rifle built specifically for urban combat, has been added for players to use. The new Highway map provides a new Team Deathmatch option for the competition. Many weapons and systems have been balanced, and improvements have been made for in-game sound.
Pink themed Valentine’s Day weapons will also be available for purchase, to celebrate the season.
Webzen also publishes Archlord and Continent of the Ninth Seal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen annouces Archlord II for North & South America
- WEBZEN announces the upcoming European and North/South American release of the highly anticipated PvP MMORPG, Archlord II.
- Alteil Horizons Offers Detailed Plans in Kickstarter Update
- Indie developer Apocoplay has released a clear vision of their goals for the innovative iTCG, Alteil Horizons. Not only do they lay out the fo...
- Walking Dead: Road to Survival iOS Review
- Scopely’s The Walking Dead: Road to Survival gives us that feeling of an organic combination between story and gameplay.