Arctic Combat Expands into South America
Webzen has announced the opening of the new South American server for their multiplayer online tactical FPS Arctic Combat. The update to the game also brings some new content.
Starting February 13, servers will officially open for South American players, providing them better service and more enjoyable game experience. Mutli-lingual support has also been added, with Spanish and Portuguese being represented. South American players can download the client to be able to play immediately when the server goes live.
To celebrate the opening, the new update will also include a new weapon, and a new map. The TAR-21, an assault rifle built specifically for urban combat, has been added for players to use. The new Highway map provides a new Team Deathmatch option for the competition. Many weapons and systems have been balanced, and improvements have been made for in-game sound.
Pink themed Valentine’s Day weapons will also be available for purchase, to celebrate the season.
Webzen also publishes Archlord and Continent of the Ninth Seal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns of Icarus Online updates to version 1.3.5
- On February 3rd, Muse Games released an update for Guns of Icarus Online which featured various new changes and additions.
- World of Warships Celebrates its 2nd Birthday
- Happy Birthday, World of Warships! They're celebrating their second anniversary and they've gone from strength to strength.
- Endless Legend Tempest DLC Review
- Tempest is the latest DLC for the highly acclaimed 4x fantasy edition of Endless, Endless Legend.