Dragon Nest Reveals New Class, Oracle Elder
Eyedentity Games has revealed the “Oracle Elder” update for Dragon Nest, which brings the class of the same name! The Oracle Elder is a new melee heroine who specializes in one-on-one battle. While she has a short attack range, the skill combo potential is high, using dash and retreat skills that can be activated on command. Finishing the tutorial with her rewards a variety of gifts, such as a gold pouch, weapon/armor set, and other useful boxes. If you reach level 95 with her in a limited time, an exclusive Oracle Elder costume is your reward, which will never be available again. There’s also a Nightmare to explore, which is a different kind of dungeon where you will be getting unique resources to go up against others, that the devs call “Deep Abyss of Nightmare”.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magicka Wizard Wars: Officially Launched
- Magicka Wizard Wars: Officially Launched - Free-to-Play PvP Spell-Slinging Title Launches Today
- Guild Wars 2 Outlines Ninth Profession: Revenant
- The Revenant is a master of manipulating the mists. Think of them as a disruptive tank with a mix of mesmer and warrior making up your pool of...
- Wartune: Hall of Heroes - Now available for iOS/Android
- Today, Kabam will release its latest MMORPG, Wartune: Hall of Heroes, for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices in addition to Google Play mobil...