Crowfall Rolls out Race/Class Options At End of First Campaign Test
Good news for Crowfall fans and testers alike! Race/Class selections have come to the Crowfall Test Server! This comes hot on the heels of a successful Campaign test phase, where the campaign worlds were able to be explored on a 24/7 basis. More info on the race/class offerings can be found in the link below. “Launching our first Campaign test was a major milestone for Crowfall. With major features like castle building, fog of war, capture mechanics, and sieging, Campaigns go a long way to helping us achieve the promise of Crowfall,” explained Gordon Walton, ArtCraft president, and executive producer. Unlike most MMO servers, each Campaign World is a one-off and unlike any worlds in the game, past or future. Only the most determined factions or guilds will conquer a world, but they are most welcome to try!
“Now that Campaigns are live, we can start testing the new Race, Class and Discipline customization system. Players now have an unprecedented degree of character building,” explained J. Todd Coleman, Crowfall’screative director. “Dozens of unique race/class combinations and hundreds of weapon styles and subclasses allows for millions of unique character combinations. Players can design a unique character build that has never been seen before.“
Articles You May Enjoy
- VoidExpanse Now Available on Steam
- VoidExpanse puts you at the heart of an interstellar civilization facing an alien invasion.
- Paragon Announces Free Open Beta Date
- Epic Games is happy to announce today that its forthcoming MOBA, Paragon will be moving into Free Open Beta on August 16
- Victory Command Beta First Impressions
- I was fortunate enough to acquire a code during the third weekend beta, which may or may not have involved me overthrowing my boss.