Dragon Nest is a fantasy MMORPG with an emphasis on skill-based fighting and combos.
Goddess Althea created the beautiful world Alteia. But she drank a poison of decadence and fell into a deep sleep..
►Dragon Nest plays more like a first person action RPG than an older styled MMO, using WASD and Mouse-aiming, rather than tab targeting.
►Not only does each class have its own individual combos, sometimes dependent upon an enemy’s state (flying, frozen, stunned, etc) but some abilities can work in conjunction with teammate’s abilities.
►DWC is the league for Dragon Nest Championships wherein PVP tournaments are held for real money.
►Cute anime style graphics that manage not to look dated almost a decade after the game’s launch.
Dragon Nest has eight core classes, each with two tier-based class progressions. All told there are 45 subclasses to choose from!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 01, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Eyedentity Games
- Publisher: Eyedentity Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Flashy skill-based action.
- +Interesting and easy-to-follow storyline.
- +Very well polished with cinematics.
- +Extensive PvE Content.
- -Gender-locked, typical classes.
- -Limited character customization.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Pentium Dual Core 1.0 ghz or better
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: NVIDIA 8000 series or newer
- HDD: 4GB
- Description: Dragon Nest is a fantasy MMORPG with an emphasis on skill-based fighting and combos.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ship of Heroes introduces The Warehouse District
- A new update has come in the new year for Ship of Heroes, and it comes with a new zone: The Warehouse District.
- Lekool Games Announces New Patch of MMORPG Dragons Call 2
- Lekool Games has announced the new patch update to Dragons Call 2. The new patch version 1.92 will feature New NPC, New Maps, New Instances an...
- Over 9,000 Zombies: New Map Editor Available
- Board up the windows and barricade the doors, because the undead are coming in full force. The odds of survival are slim, but with the new map...