Dragon Nest is a fantasy MMORPG with an emphasis on skill-based fighting and combos.
Goddess Althea created the beautiful world Alteia. But she drank a poison of decadence and fell into a deep sleep..
►Dragon Nest plays more like a first person action RPG than an older styled MMO, using WASD and Mouse-aiming, rather than tab targeting.
►Not only does each class have its own individual combos, sometimes dependent upon an enemy’s state (flying, frozen, stunned, etc) but some abilities can work in conjunction with teammate’s abilities.
►DWC is the league for Dragon Nest Championships wherein PVP tournaments are held for real money.
►Cute anime style graphics that manage not to look dated almost a decade after the game’s launch.
Dragon Nest has eight core classes, each with two tier-based class progressions. All told there are 45 subclasses to choose from!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 01, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Eyedentity Games
- Publisher: Eyedentity Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Flashy skill-based action.
- +Interesting and easy-to-follow storyline.
- +Very well polished with cinematics.
- +Extensive PvE Content.
- -Gender-locked, typical classes.
- -Limited character customization.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Pentium Dual Core 1.0 ghz or better
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: NVIDIA 8000 series or newer
- HDD: 4GB
- Description: Dragon Nest is a fantasy MMORPG with an emphasis on skill-based fighting and combos.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chrono Wars Introduces Cavalry and Wedding System
- MMORPG Chrono Wars has introduced systems of love and war this July.
- Nexon Reveals Details about Mobile RPG HIT
- Nexon and NAT Games today announced more details about HIT (Heroes of Incredible Tales) – its phenomenally successful Korean action RPG.