Launch Date Given for Renaissance Heroes
ChangYou has announced their first person arena shooter Renaissance Heroes will be released on February 19, 2013 in North America and Europe.
The game is a unique blend of renaissance stylings of the 16th century accompanied by fast-paced, action packed arena combat. The launch of the game will also provide players with brand new maps, an entirely new character, powerful new weapons, and more game modes to compete against one another. Each character in the game has their own unique playstyle and storyline, letting players immerse themselves in the story as well as the action.
Players can download the game on the GameFuse website as of right now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers & Heroes Releases Its 'The Blighted Isles' Expansion
- In today's update, Villagers & Heroes has a new expansion to the game, called "The Blighted Isles".
- Gloria Victis Adds PvP Arena and Attacks Power Bar
- Gloria Victis has implemented a new PvP Arena and attacks power bar in its most recent updates.
- Asura Online Review
- Asura is definitely a great game for those who enjoy their games to be packed with action and flashy effects.