Blade & Soul
Blade & Soul is an action-oriented MMORPG developed by Team Bloodlust and Published by NCSoft. Based on the creative mind of famous South Korean artist “Hyung Tae-Kim”, Blade & Soul brings the world of Asian martial arts fantasy to life in this massively multiplayer online universe. Create your hero. Hone your martial arts skills. Unlock the secrets of Qing Gong. Choose your faction. Conquer your enemies. Bring honor to your clan.
Fantasy and Martial-Arts Combat: Use true Kung-Fu and weapon-based techniques to defeat enemies, as well as the ancient art of Qing Gong to move freely through the environment.
Impressive character customization: With initial character creation giving players access to multiple hair styles, facial structures, eye color, height, and body sliders, B&S has one of the most well developed character creation systems of any MMORPG to date.
Compelling storyline: Take your character on a quest for revenge as they try to defeat evil, with themes and cutscenes that come straight out of a classic martial-arts film.
Strong PvE and PvP features: PvE players have access to solo dungeons, randomized labyrinths, open boss fights and more, while PvP players will have acccess to open-world PvP, arena and battleground-based combat, so there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Gon: Tall and strong, the Gon are as tenacious and destructive as their ancient dragon forebears. Although distrusted and even feared by strangers, a Gon is a fierce friend and a dependable ally.
Jin: Moved by a sublime mix of curiosity and wisdom, the versatile Jin embody the spirit of the Black Tortoise.
Kun: The mysterious Kun owe their natural beauty, grace, and dignity to the mighty Phoenix. Devotees of order and harmony, this all-female race favor the natural world over the discord of civilized life.
Lyn: The diminutive Lyn may appear cute and harmless, but they have highly-tuned senses that make them born survivors, and also grant them the ability to see and converse with the spirits. Their sweet demeanor belies their ability, however, and it’s never a good idea to underestimate a Lyn.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 19, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Team Bloodlust
- Publisher: NCSoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast-paced and reactive combat with unique movement.
- +Unique character designs.
- +Varied PvE and PvP content.
- -Race-locked classes.
- -Tedious end-game.
- -Combat is heavily dependent on connection latency compared to most MMORPGs.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit)
- CPU: Core 2 Quad Q6400 2.13GHz, Phenom II X4 805, or better.
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: GeForce 8800 GT, Radeon HD 4850, or better.
- HDD: 15GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom Review
- The eternal wait for the next season of the Attack on Anime may carry on, but the love letter that its fans have been waiting for has arrived.
- Arcane Chronicles begins CBT on Jan. 16th
- Nexon Europe has announced that the Closed Beta access for its latest free-to-play, browser-based MMORPG, Arcane Chronicles, will begin on 16t...
- More Druid class info revealed for Dungeons and Dragons Online
- Turbine has revealed more information about the druid class, arriving in Dungeons and Dragons Online with the Menace of the Underdark expansio...