Weekly Recap #233 Mar. 30th- Cabal II, SMITE, League & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Smite, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Infinite Crisis, Vainglory, H1Z1, Star Conflict, Cabal II, Neverwinter & Skyforge!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending March 30th, 2015 (Mar. 23rd – Mar. 30th).
Smite celebrates its 1 year since launch birthday and talks about the unique mechanics of Medusa:
League of Legends gives us the rundown on patch 5.6 and might bring back URF mode:
Heroes of the Storm introduces the Tomb of the Spider Queen battleground:
Infinite Crisis officially launched this past week offering 2 bundle packs via steam:
Vainglory reveals details of its latest hero Nox along with the highly requested spectator mode:
H1Z1 introduces new emotes, skins, and crates:
Star Conflict now lets you build dreadnoughts to fight in Sector Conquest:
Cabal 2 starts up closed beta signups and spotlights the cloth wearing classes:
Neverwinter prepares to launch on Xbox One, lets players pre-download:
Skyforge announced 13 classes will be availible at launch:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Skyforge and DFO Live Stream this past Saturday! Come hang out certain Saturdays 1:30pm – 8ish CST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Land Of Britain: New Dynamic MMORPG Announced
- Potato Killer announced today his MMORPG Land Of Britain, the first dynamic multiplayer roleplaying game. Uncovering the Kingdoms of Talamhria...
- World of Tanks Blitz: Launches Exclusively on iOS
- Wargaming today announced the release of World of Tanks Blitz, which marks the company’s first major step into the global mobile games marke...
- Worlds of Magic: Now Using Unity 5 Engine
- GDC this year is bursting with great news for independent developers especially. One of the most exciting is probably Unity Technologies annou...