Vainglory Celebrates First Birthday with Major eSports News
Super Evil Megacorp’s MOBA built for touchscreens, Vainglory, is celebrating its first birthday. In just a year since its release on iOS, the game has become the premier mobile eSport, as evidenced by professional teams, tournaments taking place across the globe, international growth, endorsement by investors and partners, and more.
Revealed in a special blog post today, the team highlighted some major news:
- Over 1 million viewers turned in to watch Vainglory matches in September alone;
- SK Gaming has acquired Vainglory team R3D;
- NVIDIA and the Amazon App Store will be the major sponsor of the Autumn Season Finals;
- Vainglory became the #1 most downloaded free app on iPhone/iPad in China within 24 hours of its launch;
- The Vainglory China Invitational tournament kicks off November 20-22.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SOE Offers Halloween Make-Up Tutorial Videos
- In celebration of Halloween this week, SOE has released makeup tutorial videos to teach players how to transform into their favorite character...
- Black Gold Online Announces Q1 CB Testing
- Snail Games is proud to announce the launch of our whole new, revamped official website for Black Gold Online!
- Dream City Idols Announced
- 37Games is excited to announce its newest game, Dream City Idols.