Vainglory is a mobile MOBA created by from former Blizzard and Riot Games employees. The game features high-fidelity graphics, heroes with their own unique build paths, precise controls, and more.
High quality visuals: Immerse yourself in a vivid world with ultra-high fidelity graphics powered by the E.V.I.L engine
Touch controls: Play with precision controls using the touch screen. Feels so natural as if you were playing a traditional MOBA using a keyboard and mouse.
Quick matches:Each match for Vainglory only lasts about 20 minutes.
Tons of strategies: True laning, ganking/objective-taking and teamfighting phases possible.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Super Evil Megacorp
- Publisher: Super Evil Megacorp
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Well designed for tablet play.
- +Solid netcode.
- +Quick matches.
- -Limited roster.
- -Map is incredibly small compared to other MOBA.
- -Auto-locked camera effects gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.1 or later
- HDD: 443 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games Wraps Up Stormthrone Alpha and Announces Open Beta Launch
- As its second round of Alpha testing comes to a close, Stormthrone: Aeos Rising will enter Open Beta on Tuesday, April 14th at 10:00 AM EDT.
- Guild Wars 2: Seeds of Truth Teaser Video Revealed
- The last episode of Guild Wars 2’s Living World left Tyria’s heroes stunned. Moments after tracking down a fabled dragon egg that could be...
- Marvel Heroes: Update 2.2 "Forge of Asgard" now live
- Gazillion Entertainment has just released a new update for Marvel Heroes called the "Forge of Asgard".