Vainglory is a mobile MOBA created by from former Blizzard and Riot Games employees. The game features high-fidelity graphics, heroes with their own unique build paths, precise controls, and more. Vainglory is now playable across all platforms: Steam, Amazon tablets, iOS, and Android. Or simply download the client to your PC.
►Immerse yourself in a vivid world with ultra-high fidelity graphics powered by the E.V.I.L engine
►Play with precision controls using the touch screen. Feels so natural as if you were playing a traditional MOBA using a keyboard and mouse.
►Each match for Vainglory only lasts about 20 minutes.
►True laning, ganking/objective-taking and teamfighting phases possible.
Buy hero skins or unlocks.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Super Evil Megacorp
- Publisher: Super Evil Megacorp
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Well designed for tablet play.
- +Solid netcode.
- +Quick matches.
- -Limited roster.
- -Map is incredibly small compared to other MOBA.
- -Auto-locked camera effects gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.1 or later
- HDD: 443 MB
- Description: Vainglory is a mobile MOBA created by from former Blizzard and Riot Games employees. The game features high-fidelity graphics, heroes with their own unique build paths, precise controls, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elvenar Beta Impressions - Browser Fantasy Strategy Game
- The beta of InnoGames’ Elvenar is an interesting proposition. Elvenar has not yet announced any PVP.
- Uncharted Waters Online Releases Barca Solar Update
- The second chapter of Uncharted Waters Online’s latest expansion, “Episode Atlantis,” has been released.
- SMITE: All Gods Available Free During One Year Anniversary
- Happy Birthday, SMITE!