Vainglory is a mobile MOBA created by from former Blizzard and Riot Games employees. The game features high-fidelity graphics, heroes with their own unique build paths, precise controls, and more. Vainglory is now playable across all platforms: Steam, Amazon tablets, iOS, and Android. Or simply download the client to your PC.
►Immerse yourself in a vivid world with ultra-high fidelity graphics powered by the E.V.I.L engine
►Play with precision controls using the touch screen. Feels so natural as if you were playing a traditional MOBA using a keyboard and mouse.
►Each match for Vainglory only lasts about 20 minutes.
►True laning, ganking/objective-taking and teamfighting phases possible.
Buy hero skins or unlocks.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Super Evil Megacorp
- Publisher: Super Evil Megacorp
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Well designed for tablet play.
- +Solid netcode.
- +Quick matches.
- -Limited roster.
- -Map is incredibly small compared to other MOBA.
- -Auto-locked camera effects gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.1 or later
- HDD: 443 MB
- Description: Vainglory is a mobile MOBA created by from former Blizzard and Riot Games employees. The game features high-fidelity graphics, heroes with their own unique build paths, precise controls, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mission Improbable arrives in Brawl Busters
- Rock Hippo announced the release of a new update, Mission Improbable, for Brawl Busters.
- Alteil Horizons Offers Detailed Plans in Kickstarter Update
- Indie developer Apocoplay has released a clear vision of their goals for the innovative iTCG, Alteil Horizons. Not only do they lay out the fo...
- Durango Limited Beta Announced for December
- Nexon Korea has announced that gamers can now register for the Durango Limited Beta.