Vainglory is a mobile MOBA created by from former Blizzard and Riot Games employees. The game features high-fidelity graphics, heroes with their own unique build paths, precise controls, and more.
High quality visuals: Immerse yourself in a vivid world with ultra-high fidelity graphics powered by the E.V.I.L engine
Touch controls: Play with precision controls using the touch screen. Feels so natural as if you were playing a traditional MOBA using a keyboard and mouse.
Quick matches:Each match for Vainglory only lasts about 20 minutes.
Tons of strategies: True laning, ganking/objective-taking and teamfighting phases possible.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Super Evil Megacorp
- Publisher: Super Evil Megacorp
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS
- +Well designed for tablet play.
- +Solid netcode.
- +Quick matches.
- -Limited roster.
- -Map is incredibly small compared to other MOBA.
- -Auto-locked camera effects gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.1 or later
- HDD: 443 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alcatraz Available In-Game for Defiance Before June 12 TV Premiere
- Alcatraz, the next major in-game update for the free-to-play interconnected video game and TV series Defiance, is now live.
- SWTOR: Shadow of Revan Preview
- Zelus tries out the newest expansion of SWTOR - guess who's baaaaaack.
- Argo Online Relaunch Review
- Argo Online is a mixed bagged. Its graphics are dated, its gameplay generic, but the PVP is fun and the story interesting.