Skyforge Dark Omen Update Now Live
Developer Allods Team and global publisher My.com, proudly present Dark Omen, Skyforge’s newest update. The update contains a new questline and tools to improve quality of life for Pantheons – Skyforge’s equivalent of guilds. Dark Omen is an update, setting up and enhancing gameplay for a future expansion that will come soon for the highest level of players.
Dark Omen update features:
- New Operation System: Operations are a system in which high level players can combine their powers to more effectively fight off the continued invasions on Aelion. This system will receive an overhaul with a clear progression bar and an increase in overall ease of use for players.
- Elder God Questline: Players can learn what it takes to become an Elder God and continue their divine journey during the next Invasion on Aelion. They can fight against the metallic threat in a series of missions leading up to a showdown with the Mechanoid Boss!
- Pantheon Fusion Tool: Any Pantheon, large or small, seeking to merge themselves with another Pantheon, will now be able to accomplish such a feat. Pantheons can join forces and battle Aelion’s threats together!
View the complete update details here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Funcom’s Scare’ Em Up Game ‘Hide and Shriek’ is Now Free
- It's that time of the year where all the Halloween events and fun scary games come out of hiding!
- Shotgun News 12/10: EVE, Glitch, Age of Wushu, and More!
- A daily look at the biggest news in the MMO industry.
- KOG Games to Launch MMORPG Action-Brawler Grand Chase April 3
- KOG Games announces its prepared release for Grand Chase on April 3, including details on character transfer and more.