Skyforge Dark Omen Update Now Live
Developer Allods Team and global publisher My.com, proudly present Dark Omen, Skyforge’s newest update. The update contains a new questline and tools to improve quality of life for Pantheons – Skyforge’s equivalent of guilds. Dark Omen is an update, setting up and enhancing gameplay for a future expansion that will come soon for the highest level of players.
Dark Omen update features:
- New Operation System: Operations are a system in which high level players can combine their powers to more effectively fight off the continued invasions on Aelion. This system will receive an overhaul with a clear progression bar and an increase in overall ease of use for players.
- Elder God Questline: Players can learn what it takes to become an Elder God and continue their divine journey during the next Invasion on Aelion. They can fight against the metallic threat in a series of missions leading up to a showdown with the Mechanoid Boss!
- Pantheon Fusion Tool: Any Pantheon, large or small, seeking to merge themselves with another Pantheon, will now be able to accomplish such a feat. Pantheons can join forces and battle Aelion’s threats together!
View the complete update details here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Prophet Frontier Battlegrounds Revealed
- This week I had the chance to sit in on a private demo of one of the first Frontier Battleground matches in the world of Dragon's Prophet...
- League of Angels (ValcoJoy): New Systems and Upgrades Available
- League of Angels (ValcoJoy) has just announced a Major Upgrade, including New Angel, New Heroes, New Mount, New Abyss and New System.
- Sentinel Heroes: Expansion available on July 30th
- Sentinel Heroes Studios announces that Bloodfog Jungle, the first expansion for Sentinel Heroes will be live on July 30th, which will bring a ...