Mu Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Mu Online Page.
Mu Online is a 2D fantasy MMORPG with isometric graphics published by Webzen (The same folks who developed Soul of the Ultimate Nation and Archlord). Much of Mu Online’s inspiration comes from classical action RPGs like Diablo and Nox. It’s actually fair to say that Mu Online is a low quality Diablo 2 clone. The game only has three playable classes and a terrible interface. The game sort of makes up for this with its in-depth randomized item system and extremely high level cap (150+). In the video above I created a ‘Dark Knight’ and ran around outside of town for a while and bashed in the skulls of some random spiders. To learn more about Mu Online check out the official MMOHuts Mu Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planets³ Reveals New Name: Stellar Overload
- Today Cubical Drift are excited to reveal that Planets³ is now called Stellar Overload!
- King of Fighters XIV Launch Review
- The King of Fighters franchise has an overwhelming legacy to live up to in my eyes.
- Guns and Robot's Temple of the Dragon Arena Spotlighted
- Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.