Mu Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Mu Online Page.
Mu Online is a 2D fantasy MMORPG with isometric graphics published by Webzen (The same folks who developed Soul of the Ultimate Nation and Archlord). Much of Mu Online’s inspiration comes from classical action RPGs like Diablo and Nox. It’s actually fair to say that Mu Online is a low quality Diablo 2 clone. The game only has three playable classes and a terrible interface. The game sort of makes up for this with its in-depth randomized item system and extremely high level cap (150+). In the video above I created a ‘Dark Knight’ and ran around outside of town for a while and bashed in the skulls of some random spiders. To learn more about Mu Online check out the official MMOHuts Mu Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardians of Ember Starts Double EXP Event and Opens New Servers
- Guardians of Ember announced that in order to accommodate the number of players trying to join the battle, new servers were added.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Mobile Review
- Pirates of the Caribbean is one of those franchises that never seems to die.
- AVA Online: New Zombie Infection Map Available
- Aeria Games is excited to unveil a new mode for its hugely popular First Person Shooter Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A)