Skyforge is a 3D MMORPG with a veteran development team that includes the Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment. Begin your journey as a newborn immortal, and grow in power until you are a God! Gain followers to become stronger and learn new skills, and face off against enemies across the universe as you defend your homeworld in PvE and PvP. Skyforge will run on a single united server with integrated social networking and information to create a divine community.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 16, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment
- Publisher: My.com
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +New take on MMO storylines.
- +Follower system to build your power.
- +Integrated systems to provide a complete gaming experience.
- +Experienced development team.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 3) or higher
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4430 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 /Radeon HD 4870
- HDD: 20 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Announces Curse Voice Integration
- Announcing a new integration between Curse Inc.’s VoIP communication platform, Curse Voice, and Magicka: Wizard Wars.
- Gloria Victis Moves to Unity 5
- Gloria Victis has announced today that it is in the process of transferring to Unity 5.
- Battle Command Review
- Battle Commands takes on the strategic approach where you build up structures and units that provide either defense, offense, and/or resources