New MMORPG SwordsMan Online Announced by Perfect World Entertainment
Perfect World Entertainment announced a brand new MMORPG Swordsman Online at E3.Little is known about the game at the moment, the only thing Perfect World really announced is that the game will be Martial Arts themed.
From the Original Release:
June 15, 2010 – Redwood City, Calif. – Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a wholly owned US subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD), today unveiled at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) an all new MMORPG under the working title, Swordsman Online . With a huge following and made into countless movies and TV shows, Perfect World Entertainment aims to bring Louis Cha’s popular martial arts novel to a whole new audience. The Swordsman Online teaser trailer will be shown at Perfect World Entertainment’s E3 booth located in the West Hall: Booth #5112.
“We are extremely excited to be announcing Swordsman Online as a working title and setting our precedence for unveiling cutting edge games at E3,” said Dr. Alan Chen, CEO of Perfect World Entertainment Inc. “Swordsman Online highlights our commitment to constantly push the industry envelope and what it means to be a free-to-play game. Players should never have to settle or compromise on game quality regardless of business model and we want players to expect more from their MMOs.”
Perfect World Entertainment will also be showcasing Forsaken World and Heroes of Three Kingdoms, shown as playable demos for the first time in North America, along with the hit action-MMORPG, Battle of the Immortals.
For more information on Forsaken World, Heroes of Three Kingdoms and Battle of the Immortals, please visit the official E3 preview site at: http://www.perfectworld.com/e3_2010
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Evolved: Official Tournament Announcement
- In an effort to bring excitement to the Heroes Evolved scene, R2Games unveiled their latest plans: A free-to-enter tournament has been planned
- Knight Defender Feature Breakdown
- The Unique TCG named Knight Defender has been launched, and you can find it on Google Play.
- The Forest Project Uses Unreal Engine 4 to Provide Therapy for Dementia
- The Forest Project is an upcoming serious game that provides therapeutic benefits to people living with dementia through the use of virtual en...